Legdog's Photography Rookie Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legdog's Photography Rookie Card

This was probably one of the first indications that Legdog had a decent eye for photography. He shot this with his video camera, of all things, while we were turkey hunting in South Texas

I want to see this thing get a ton of hits, so I'm not posting the pic...just the link.

Indulge me and click it. I'm curious what you think about it.

Legdog's Rookie Card

I'm proud to have been there when this one was taken. Dare I say this was the beginning of the end for the phrase "it's all about the video?" This shot began the digital still pixel revolution here on the Green Screen!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I like the composition for sure. If he had had his Nikon, it would have been off the charts.

Comment

I remember telling Michael, "you guys go ahead and run with the video, I want to do stills." I think I said that partially becasue I completely suck (to this day) at wading through Adobe Premier.

I still consider myself pretty "mediocre" in this photography game but it's fun to see the progress so many have made. There's tons of talent and tons of coin invested in camera gear that didn't exist just 6 years ago.

If this crude image inspired some to think about photography, I think that's pretty cool.

Number 11 got hammerred in a hurricane but thanks to Casey and Rothwell, it lives in my garage (cantina).

Comment

If you're a flickr user and click it, fave it.

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Faved it. Cool shot for sure. If that's the one that started all the photomadness around here, then we need to get it into the Smithsonian or the Bob Bullock Museum or something. Greatness!

Comment

From a TRV 740... still amazes me.
                Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

That's a sweet photo.

Comment

I think my skills will let me join the "next revolution" when it comes to woodburning or chiseling stone!

As always, I enjoy Leggy's pix!

Comment

see Leggett I told you it's the subject not the camera that big ole suitcase you carry used to be good money.

Comment

I'm a fan!

Comment

that photo sits well with me.

Comment

nice shot.

Comment

Classic shot indeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X