Keith Johns Black Buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith Johns Black Buck?

I Have Heard A Whole Lot About This Place And Was Wondering If Anyone Has Been There, And Is There Alot Of Black Buck That Are Worth Venilating! The Prices Are Pretty Reasonable But Needed Some Helpful Advice On My Decision.

Originally posted by stuntriderant View Post
    I Have Heard A Whole Lot About This Place And Was Wondering If Anyone Has Been There, And Is There Alot Of Black Buck That Are Worth Venilating! The Prices Are Pretty Reasonable But Needed Some Helpful Advice On My Decision.
    BOW TECH GENERAL
    AXIS ARROW
    SCOTT ARCHERY LITTLE GOOSE
    SHUTTLE T

Comment

I'll let you know in about 28 days .

28 Days Later...except without the rage virus or zombies.

Comment

Cool Cant Wait Good Luck! What Are Your Sights Set On?

Comment

I know we saw at least four different dominant blackbucks while we were there. I would like to say there are only 3 left, but I missed one of the dark, dominant bucks. I would think that you have a very good opportunity at taking a blackbuck. Call Keith, he can tell you his current herd size.

Comment

He has three that I know of.

Comment

I will let ya know in a couple of weeks headed there May 16-18th

Comment

Nope, no BB at all. Never had them never will......JK

And if you go stay out of my stand.

Talk to ya later.

Comment

Hey Hunter1979, How Were The Rams If You Saw Any.

Comment

There were some real good rams there and some spanish goats. My cousin shot one, you can see pictures on the other "Keith Johns" thread in this section. There was one more ram that was bigger than what my cousin shot, and a couple that were close, but a little smaller than his. I know the weekend after we left there was a group of hunters coming in looking for rams, so I guess I'm not sure what's left.
                    What are you thinking of going after?

Comment

Me And My Girlfriend Are Wanting To Go After Exotics. I Already Harvested A Gold Metal Corsican Ram. I Really Want A Chance At A Bb But A Nice Axis Will Also Do. Luckie Has Alot To Say About The Place And It Is Practically His Secound Home!! Did You See Alot Of Exotics?

Comment

If you're brave enough to sneak into Luckie's blind, I think you'll get a good shot at the blackbucks or the rams...if you really want a ram, I think Keith can put you on one.
                        There are some great axis bucks there, but I never had any come around me when I was hunting...the green kept them fed and hidden.
                        Oh, and you should get a shot at a hog or two!

Comment

Cool Man Thanks For The Info And Ill Post Before And After I Go. Oh Yea Luckies Blind Is Pretty Much His Blind!!! If I Let Him Know Im Gonna Hunt It He Might Do A Little Number On My Sights Knowing Hes My Bow Tech!!

Comment

While we were there we would see one axis that was quite large. My guess he was 36" in length and was very wide at the tips. I saw this one twice. Unfortunately both times were at night (returning from hog hunting). When Keith picked me up on my last morning he asked if I had seen it. He said he had just seen it about 100 yards from where I had been sitting (the dimpled rail stand).----(I'll leave the stand name explanation for my cousin...hunter 1979). That was at 10am and it out and about approx 100 yards behind that stand on the road (away from the field the stand faces.)

Comment

I Will Let The Air Out Of Him If I Get A Chance!! My Luck Will Probably Get Him Quarting Away At 15 Yds And Ill Miss!!!>>>>>?

Comment

Working...
                              X