Hill Country Bowhunter Shoot This Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill Country Bowhunter Shoot This Sunday

Like clock work its here again! The fourth Sunday of every month. I hope you cats can make it out.

We will begin setting up the course this Friday at 4:45 pm. http://www.hillcountrybowhunters.com/

Saltej and I will be out there this Sunday . Haven't shot this course In a few years

Comment

Man we got a good one this go round.

Comment

What's the trad shots look like?

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter28 View Post
          What's the trad shots look like?
          They have been setrting a real good trad course this year.There are a few of us trad guys coing to meet out there at around 8 if you want to join us.

Bisch

Comment

I am exited, have not really shot my bow much as of late but hoping that the couple arrows I shot with camo_cowboy today were enough to knock off the rust.

Comment

Dang rains! We may have to call the shoot. Too much rain and its a mud slick out there. I will keep everyone posted.

Comment

The rains held back last night and we are a go!

Comment

It was a great shoot today!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    They have been setrting a real good trad course this year.There are a few of us trad guys coing to meet out there at around 8 if you want to join us.

Bisch
                    I need to come shoot with ya! I might make my way up to Double G and get some lessons from ya!

Comment

Jerry did you shoot good?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        It was a great shoot today!

Bisch
                        You got tht right! Good course, beautiful day, and good folks. Glad to meet you today, as well as the others I was able to today.

Comment

Where is this at? I'd like to come check it out possibly shoot and meet some tbhers. Is it trad only?

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                            Where is this at? I'd like to come check it out possibly shoot and meet some tbhers. Is it trad only?
                            It is not trad only. You can shoot and legal bow in the state of Texas excluding crossbow.

We are located at...

Our Physical Address is
                            540 CR 258
                            Liberty Hill, TX 78642

We have shoots on the 4th Sunday of every month with a few exceptions. We will be doing a benefit shoot very very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                              Originally posted by SMOOTHboar View Post
                              It is not trad only. You can shoot and legal bow in the state of Texas excluding crossbow.

We are located at...

Our Physical Address is
                              540 CR 258
                              Liberty Hill, TX 78642

We have shoots on the 4th Sunday of every month with a few exceptions. We will be doing a benefit shoot very very soon.
                              Next month (May) is one of the exceptions! Because of Memorial Day, the May monthly 3D shoot will be the third weekend instead of the fourth weekend. So the May shoot will be on the 19th. Here is a link to Hill Country Bowhunters website: http://www.hillcountrybowhunters.com/3DInformation.htm

It was nice meeting y'all Saltej!

Bisch
                              Last edited by Bisch; 04-29-2013, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X