July 11-13 @ Extreme Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 11-13 @ Extreme Bowhunting

Making a long story short. Just came from Extreme Bowhunting, place is awesome full of WILDLIFE!!! Out of five hunters , three of them were successful except myself and my son... All exotics were seen and shot at, 3 hogs, 1 nice bluckbuck, and 1 Aoudad were taken by the other hunters. Another Aoudad was arrowed ,but was not found. I had the opportunity to draw back on a trophy Aoudad at 16 yds. away, it was a tote!!! ,but I missed.. (hit a tree limb) I had a pass thru a nice hog ,but were not successful in retrieving it. My nine yr. old son shot high on a Axis and blackbuck doe... Well that hunting!! As per Caleb awesome person and great host.. Definitely going to book again!!!

Carlos S.

sounds like an awesome hunt i am trying to set up a hunt in the fall during whitetail season. havent decided on a place yet. i was between kjo, bozeman and extreme. i would like to go back to extreme, but have seen good reviews on the other places too and i only have the money to try one hunt. i want to make it worth my while. the prices seem different between places plus hidden fees on some. did extreme seem to have trophy animals of multiple species, last time i was out there were a lot of axis .

Comment

Sorry to hear about the missed ops, but congratulations on a great time. I am pretty excited about our return trip in Dec. Caleb is a heck of a nice guy and fun to hang out with when you aren't hunting.

Comment

Yea, there were many Axis some hard horn and some still in velvet. Same for Fallow and Sika deer. The Blackbuck that my buddy harvested was a nice one. To my specs, the Aoudads that showed up were top notch, massive horned and long chaps.. The only bad thing on our trip was that pine branch that hindered me from harvesting a once in a life time trophy Aoudad!!!

Comment

Thanks for the report. I am working on finalizing dates for a hunt in Dec. No deer lease this yr due to work so it will be my only big hunt this yr.

Comment

Working...
          X