Recommendations for Booking Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations for Booking Hunt

I am looking to book my Whitetail hunt for this year. I know its late probably but I am new to this whole thing so I am hoping i can get some guidance here.

I was looking at the following places
    • Brushy Hill
    • Raggedy Creek - cant get a reply from them

Does anyone have any recent experience with these guys or someone similar? All I can find is older posts from like 2008.

Also a big factor is I am looking for a place for 2 hunters with no kill fees. I am a budget hunter unfortunately so I can't spring the $2k+ for a trophy or to fill up the freezer.

Ttt

Comment

It may seem like over kill (as Extreme Bowhunting is mentioned in on of the other posts at the top of the list), but you might want to check out Extreme Bowhunting in Brackettville. When we were there last Dec we seen several very nice WT. It was the Wt as much as the exotics that caused us to rebook for this Dec. They are a "package" type ranch (pay to play) with no "kill fees". Give Caleb Hill a call, I am certain you will not regret it. Good luck wherever you end up.

Comment

I was at actionbowhunting a few weeks ago exotic hunting. Tommy has a fair amount of Whitetail you may give him a look and see what he has to offer.i

Comment

I currently have 2 weeks available in Grayson County for bow hunts. Hunts are 7 days and no trophy fees. Price is $1500 for a week for 1 person. If you bring someone its $1000 extra and you both can kill a buck. if interested, or have any questions contact me via phone please. Thank you. Cody 9402301901

Comment

Lonestar 25 that sounds like a good deal. I will give you a call for next season

Comment

greg pavur of pavur outdoors may have an opening. last time i spoke with him he was booking up fast. he's out near seymour. 940-206-6375

Tell him Eric sent you. He's an old buddy

Comment

Working...
              X