This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
    Texas has to play perfect in all 3 phases of the game. Not sure they have it in them. Just keep playing tough and Ill be happy.
    I don't think that's necessarily true. . TCU has a young QB and he makes his share of mistakes. It will come down to turnovers and if Texas can run the ball. I took a quick glance at some stats and two things stood out between the two clubs to me. TCU is average on 3rd down conversions and Texas struggles a little more with it. Texas has been highly penalized so far this year.

TCU punt team has been a trainwreck so far this year. Something to keep an eye on maybe....

Comment

If Texas comes out with the same tenacity as they did in the second half against USC it won't be close. GP is a good coach but they just don't have the horses.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        I don't think that's necessarily true. . TCU has a young QB and he makes his share of mistakes. It will come down to turnovers and if Texas can run the ball. I took a quick glance at some stats and two things stood out between the two clubs to me. TCU is average on 3rd down conversions and Texas struggles a little more with it. Texas has been highly penalized so far this year.

TCU punt team has been a trainwreck so far this year. Something to keep an eye on maybe....
        The Texas defense has struggled to get off the field on 3rd down all year. I think they are getting better, but still a long way to go. I think Texas will be fearful of hitting the homerun on them over the top and this should open up the middle / short game for TCU.

Texas punting has been a trainwreck. Maybe we just both agree to go for it on every 4th down.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

Trust me. Texas normally struggles running the ball. Hope last week was a light at the end of the tunnel moment, but need to keep seeing progress and at least similar play. Texas started the USC game giving up big chunks of yards and not able to run the ball. Then a switch got flipped and we played a lot better. Gotta see it consistently occur.
          And our punt game is pretty bad. Little blocking and punter shanks have been pretty regular.
          We shall see. Hope the Horns keep building on the line play. It all starts there. Heard a stat the Herman was nearly undefeated when running at least 40 rushes a game. This offense is dependent on the running game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Which one of you longhorn fans is this?

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/ncaa-...game/78815429/
            Was he trying to punch that guy on the ground or play paddy cake. Wuss.

Comment

Note to Aggy.....after a 23 point beatdown of a team loaded with talent.....TBH Horn is still convinced their team sucks and stands no chance against TCU.

Not me, though. It's back on. Wooooooo.

Comment

Dad fight! Fighting in bleachers is always a sketchy proposition...

Horns need pressure, pressure, pressure! Good things happen when you hit the quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Was he trying to punch that guy on the ground or play paddy cake. Wuss.
                  Certainly was no SEC haymakers! If that had been an old man from the SEC they would have handed him a WWE championship belt and two beers. Stone Cold style

That is what you call a Big 12 flurry of punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    If Texas comes out with the same tenacity as they did in the second half against USC it won't be close. GP is a good coach but they just don't have the horses.

Slow bite today

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Certainly was no SEC haymakers! If that had been an old man from the SEC they would have handed him a WWE championship belt and two beers. Stone Cold style

That is what you call a Big 12 flurry of punches.
                      We know who does the fighting in the stands in the SEC! It’s the women that you watch out for! They will beat your ***!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                        We know who does the fighting in the stands in the SEC! It’s the women that you watch out for! They will beat your ***!
                        Yall remember the BAMA girl from a few season back kicking this snot out of everyone in 20 ft circle.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          The Texas defense has struggled to get off the field on 3rd down all year. I think they are getting better, but still a long way to go. I think Texas will be fearful of hitting the homerun on them over the top and this should open up the middle / short game for TCU.

Texas punting has been a trainwreck. Maybe we just both agree to go for it on every 4th down.

NO, NO, NO. This is where Cumbie likes to get too cute all the time. TCU sux at 4th down conversions lol

Comment

Yall remember the BAMA girl from a few season back kicking this snot out of everyone in 20 ft circle.
                            Absolutely!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIOlwuTbMzg
                              Oh yeah...ANOTHER sec girl fight...

Comment

All eyes will be on Tuscaloosa. I hope that the Aggies can keep it respectable and for some reason, I think that they can. While A&M does not have the depth at any position that Bama does, what scares me the most is the shortage at LB against one of the best running teams in the country.
                                Adios,
                                Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X