Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Video of My Boy's Shot on a Doe (2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Video of My Boy's Shot on a Doe (2014)

This hunt is a couple years old, but still something I enjoyed putting together. I edited and rendered it last night and thought I'd share.

If you'll watch closely in the slow-mo, his bullet exits the deer and a fragment breaks the leg of the back deer. I didn't realize this happened until I was going frame by frame last night. Kinda crazy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4IewxSgnqY"]Dane's Doe - YouTube[/ame]

Cool video Casey. Thanks for sharing. Love the smile after that shot. Priceless.

Comment

Great video and great shot.

Congrats

Comment

Great video! I still couldn't tell the back deer's leg was broken, but my eyes are older than yours.

Comment

Is that the bullet skipping down the sendero after the deer have cleared the screen?

Comment

Great video!

Comment

Great video. Congrats to your boy! Long lasting memories right there

Comment

Originally posted by pblaetz View Post
                Is that the bullet skipping down the sendero after the deer have cleared the screen?
                It sure looks like it.

Great video!

Comment

I guess that is the bullet. That's all I can figure.

In the frame by frame review there is no question that deer in the back gets her left leg broken. Just a bizarre discovery when I was reviewing the video the other night while putting it together.

It's worth the time to edit these every single time.

Comment

Love that smile, that's what it's all about. Great memories!

Comment

Hunting with my boys is the new adrenaline rush for me. I get more excited about me kids shooting than I ever did pulling the trigger. Awesome video.

Comment

Great video. Big old nanny doe!

Comment

Nice! Big ol' doe!

Congrats kiddo!

Comment

Working...
                          X