Lots of Cutlets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of Cutlets...

Guy's I have tons of cutlets in the freezer. I'm getting a little bored of the ole Venison Fried Steak. Beside the cutlest are a little tough compared to my backstrap.

These cutlets are tendorized what else can I do with these bad boy's...

Carne Guisada

Comment

Do a little stir fry, your choice of veggies, add meat and soy sauce....serve over some rice!!!

Comment

Carne Guisada...
        how u do dat?

Comment

sounds like a spanish/mexican dish to me.

Comment

this is a start

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	carne.gif
Views:	1
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	23832257

Use this , its found in the Mexican isle at most grocery stores.

Comment

I buy the same brand but it's called Uncle Chris's I use it on my cuurrent red meat. We call it CRACK.

I'll check it out, is it used for grilling?

Comment

Did you watch the video on that link I posted, its stew meat and once its tender and almost done you add 4 or 5 spoonfuls of the seasoning, it is full of yummy spices and also has a masa (sp) that helps thicken the sauce. Once its done grab some fresh tortillas and some shredded cheese and goto town!!!!

Its my favorite

Comment

I'll have to check it out at home. I don't normally go to strange links at work.

Thanks
                    Jason

Comment

thanks.. i will try it as well.
                      angie

Comment

its just a video of the step by step method for making carne guisada, basically take all your cutlets and cut em up into large chunks like stew meat, brown in a little oil, then drain off oil, add enough water to cover the meat and boil for 30 minutes to a hour keeping the meat covered in water, once meat is really tender and starting to fall apart let the water cook off some and then add the seasoning while stirring, simmer and serve.

Comment

Korean venison.
                          My girlfriend's employee made this at a christmas party with thinly cut beef flanken ribs and it was a hit. I tried it with deer meat and it was smack yo momma good! Marinate in soy sauce,light corn syrup,half a beer,1 Dr. Pepper,hand full of chopped green onion,lots of chopped garlic,pepper,fajita seasoning: overnight.
                          Cut meat into strips and put onto skewers. Grill fast and hot to medium/med. rare depending on thickness

Comment

Put them in my freezer. They are guaranteed to disappear and you won't have your problem anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by bobo View Post
                              Guy's I have tons of cutlets in the freezer. I'm getting a little bored of the ole Venison Fried Steak. Beside the cutlest are a little tough compared to my backstrap.

These cutlets are tendorized what else can I do with these bad boy's...
                              Send them to me.
                              Hope this info helps!

Comment

Working...
                              X