Iso pop up blind San Antonio area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iso pop up blind San Antonio area

Looking for a pop up blind if anyone has one that they would be willing to sell let me know thanks

Im at the lease right now and won’t be back till Monday, but i have a older Bone Collector pop up that was only used a few times that you can have for free. I don’t know what your timeline is but i can bring it back with me on Monday if you want it. I’ll only be back for a few days and then I’ll be back out to the lease so let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that would be great!! Thanks pm sent!

Comment

Originally posted by MilMan View Post
        Im at the lease right now and won’t be back till Monday, but i have a older Bone Collector pop up that was only used a few times that you can have for free. I don’t know what your timeline is but i can bring it back with me on Monday if you want it. I’ll only be back for a few days and then I’ll be back out to the lease so let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big shout out to Milman really appreciate the blind great people here on tbh can't say enough will be posting a live hunt from this pop up soon

Comment

Thats awesome!! There really are some great people here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
            Big shout out to Milman really appreciate the blind great people here on tbh can't say enough will be posting a live hunt from this pop up soon
            No problem brother glad I could help you out. Again, was great to meet you and have some good conversation. I’ll stay in touch and here this fall we’ll get together and cook up some food and the families can meet.

Comment

Originally posted by MilMan View Post
              No problem brother glad I could help you out. Again, was great to meet you and have some good conversation. I’ll stay in touch and here this fall we’ll get together and cook up some food and the families can meet.
              10 4 get after em this week out at the lease!

Comment

Working...
              X