No announcement yet.

Longest Taxidermy Wait ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I took 2 ten pound bass to a guy in around 1996 that I'm still waiting on,! he passed away about 3 years ago so it's going to be a long wait LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      I fit takes less than a year your taxi isn't very good.
      If they can’t get it done with in a year they are backing up and taking in too much work.

That being said I’m waiting on a black coyote going on 2 years..

Comment

I've been waiting for over 3 years now for a guy in Ft. Worth to finish my canvasback.

Comment

For a second there I thought this was a reference to the thread in the DIY section.

Comment

A year plus is my normal but I know it going in and always have several animals done at once. I have used the so called 'local taxidermist' when on traveling hunts and never received my animal back (3 or 4 times). I now, no matter what, stick to the same guy, no matter the difficulty.

Comment

Normally about 8 months.

I just dropped off two ram heads and capes to be shoulder mounted this week. He promised i will have them by August at the latest and he has yet to fail on his deliveries.

Comment

About 8 months I had one deer I got back in 3 months it’s the best mount I’ve got.

Comment

4 years, but a great mount and a trade. I would still use this taxi if needed. One of the best at anything I have seen.

I did a trade on this and did not check or ask, it is what it is, but the mount is awesome and to me that is all that counts.! Is this taxi good, yes, way better than most and has won and judged many contests for taxi's!

Comment

Got a call on my greater Canada a couple weeks ago that it was dome and it has been there since January 2017. But wasn't worried about it. Will hopefully get it this week.

Comment

22 mos.

Comment

Been waiting almost 3 years for a full body mount of a grey fox my son shot. (First bow kill) still haven’t got it back

Comment

3 years on a blue goose.... that looked like it had been dead in a barn for 3 years....

Comment

I’m at 2.5 years on my Sika. Floods have added a few months here.

Comment

About 20 months on my Bobcat and my fox. Dropped them off one week apart. Got them back on the same day. Guy does fantastic work, but he kept putting me off which irritated me. He initially told me it would be 8-9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                                Hahah....going over 3 years for my bobcat mount with Clay Wagner.......

Oh ya, by the way, don’t use Clay Wagner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Lol! Same thing with Johnny Hurt.3 yrs is too dang long.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X