Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baker95 View Post
    Rome's injuries are highly publicized but how much time has he actually missed? He missed one game in 2013 and one in 2014 to two unrelated injuries. Other than last year (missed 13 games due to a broken collarbone) when was the only other time he missed a significant amount of games? 2010. Revaluate your logic
    I was joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Riiiiiiiight.[emoji849]

I think everybody is concerned about the defense. Even before you tell everybody.
      LOL....how many years have we been concerned about the Cowboys defense?

A helluva lot longer than he has been a member here!

Comment

I think Elliot is going to make you eat those words when it's all said and done. [emoji16]
        I agree, I think Dale is wrong on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
          Uh Dude...

I support the Cowboys, but I'm not blinded by the old history of the team. Wore a Staubach jacket and jersey before you were ever in or got out of diapers.

There. Now you know who I favor. Don't assume I'm a hater when I'm just being a realist.
          You may be a realist but tell me the last time you seen a rookie quarterback do what Dak has done ? I would wager that not one single rookie quarterback has had a perfect quarterback rating after two games, just saying.

Comment

Dak was a composed qb at MSU. He has played with the look, feel and composure of an NFL QB so far. I hope he continues on this path. I bet Romo is a pretty good player/coach for him to learn from too.

Comment

Dak has looked better than the other QB's drafted ahead of him so far. Now I am not saying he is prime time ready but he has been solid so far, time will tell. If we don't see him in the regular season that means thing are going well.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                dez out this week with a concussion
                Is he under the concussion protocol guidelines? Is he gonna miss the opener?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                  I'm still really worried about the defense
                  Hey man it is what it is. Gotta go with whatcha got.

Comment

Riiiiiiiight.[emoji849]

I think everybody is concerned about the defense. Even before you tell everybody.
                    I didn't "tell everybody", I agreed with a TBHr.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                      I'm still really worried about the defense
                      Still waiting for "Smart" Hater to comment on this one. Perhaps he won't since I didn't post it???

Comment

Really happy with Brice Butler. Was worried with Williams iffy play last season. Looks like he might be the #2. We needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                          Is he under the concussion protocol guidelines? Is he gonna miss the opener?
                          He's good to go for opener. They are shutting him down the last 2 games to be safe. He only knows one speed.

Comment

I didn't "tell everybody", I agreed with a TBHr.

It was in reference to all your past posts.
                            Last edited by Smart; 08-24-2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Still waiting for "Smart" Hater to comment on this one. Perhaps he won't since I didn't post it???

You were so focused on the last sentence, you must have missed the first one.

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              LOL....how many years have we been concerned about the Cowboys defense?

A helluva lot longer than he has been a member here!

For sure...
                              Last edited by Smart; 08-24-2016, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Dak will be fine with a little time to adjust to the speed of the game. Preseason and regular season are two different beasts, so hopefully Romo stays healthy to allow Dak to get comfortable. But ultimately, as Romo goes, so do the Boys.
                                Geaux Cowboys!

Comment

Working...
                                X