Left the range today impressed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left the range today impressed!

Been waiting on the rain to let up to hit the range. Well today was that day!! Broke out the Rem 700 aac in 6.5cm with my new leupold LRP....Dang I was impressed. Haven't had any time to develop a load with my reloads. So i shot the Hornady match ELD-M ammo in 140g. Don't have any pictures of the groups, but they looked like 4 leaf clovers with 5 shot groups @ 100 yards. Cant wait to get a box of the ELD-X and see if they shoot the same. If you haven't tried a box because of the 30$ price tag I would highly consider it.
    Attached Files

And before anybody else says it... I know I know...another 6.5cm Post...Blahh Blahh Blahhh !!

Comment

My RPR loves the Precision Hunter ELDX.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
        My RPR loves the Precision Hunter ELDX.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        Same

Comment

I shot some federal 140g SP non topicals... and was impressed by the 16$ box ammo out of my RAP

Comment

I hand loaded some 143 grain ELD-X and they shot as good as anything out of my rifle. I think you will be pleased with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
              I shot some federal 140g SP non topicals... and was impressed by the 16$ box ammo out of my RAP
              Yep, those shot a pretty good group in my tikka until the barrel heated up.

Comment

Been waiting on the rain to let up to hit the range. Well today was that day!! Broke out the Rem 700 aac in 6.5cm with my new leupold LRP....Dang I was impressed. Haven't had any time to develop a load with my reloads. So i shot the Hornady match ELD-M ammo in 140g. Don't have any pictures of the groups, but they looked like 4 leaf clovers with 5 shot groups @ 100 yards. Cant wait to get a box of the ELD-X and see if they shoot the same. If you haven't tried a box because of the 30$ price tag I would highly consider it.

This is what I am shooting in my 6.5 as well and they work great. I shot paper at 300 yards for the first time and getting out 1.5" groups. I think thats pretty good considering I don't have much time shooting over 100 yards. I have been reading up on reloading last couple weeks and been ordering stuff to get into that as well.

Comment

I just bought a couple of boxes in 6mm CM. Hope it shoots just as well.

Comment

I've been thinking of doing the same. I have a set loaded and ready for a 300 yard ladder. I plan on shooting it next week but with deer season opening next weekend and a list of other things to do I just don't have time to continue development right now.

I'm going to snag a box myself and try it out. I'm sure it will be more then good enough for the lease say out to 300 yards max.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X