which quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which quiver

I need help, I need to buy a quiver and was looking at the options...seems that the Titespot quivers are very popular but pretty pricey too. Which ones do you all use and like? Are the TS quivers worth it? Any help is appreciated.

Just got a limb saver, very quiet with easy quick release about 40.00.

Comment

I am a big fan of Tightspot quivers but I never take my quiver off. If you take your quiver off when on stand or in the blind I would not spend the money. But you can find deals on a good used one on here or the Archerytalk classifieds.

I tried the 3 arrow on my RPM360 a couple of years ago and liked it a lot. But I wish they lowered the price, holding less arrows should cost less money haha.

Comment

You can buy mine for a discount

Comment

If it’s going to be removed ( blows my mind) get a cheap quikee and be done. I like 2 piece but they are getting harder to find. Mines a trophy ridge and I’ll probab keep until it won’t fit on a bow anymore

Comment

I always remove mine, so it doesn't make much difference what I use. I use a Truglo because it doesn't have blade dulling foam in the hood and it's easy on and off.

Comment

I am a big fan of my tightspot. Never thought I would leave my quiver on my bow, but have since I started using a tightspot.

Comment

My two son and a couple buddies all bought tite spot. We have all replaced them with either Mathews, or tree stand premium quivers except one guy. I don't like that tite spots mount to your sight. The guy that still had the tite spot had one of the bolts sheer off while javelina hunting this past February. And his hunt came to an end early end, his sight would move, and we could not get the broken part of the bolt out. We tried tightening the remaining bolt, but it would only hold for one shot, and couldn't bump the bow the slightest. The tree limbs are very well made, a lot more compact, no moving parts, you can slide them really close to the riser, don't have to mount to your your sight bracket, and they fit in our bow cases without having to remove them. Something we couldn't do with the tite spots. Ours never come off, but they do remove very easily, and no rattle or play what so ever. And they come in about every camo color, and look a part of the bow, rather then an after market add on, like the tite spot. We are very happy with ours. Mathews are about the same, and work very well for the guys that have mathews bows. Both are however some what expensive also, but work great, we think they are worth it after what we spent on the tite spots.
                Last edited by critter69; 09-10-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                  My two son and a couple buddies all bought tite spot. We have all replaced them with either Mathews, or tree stand premium quivers except one guy. I don't like that tite spots mount to your sight. The guy that still had the tite spot had one of the bolts sheer off while javelina hunting this past February. And his hunt came to an end early end, his sight would move, and we could not get the broken part of the bolt out. We tried tightening the remaining bolt, but it would only hold for one shot, and couldn't bump the bow the slightest. The tree limbs are very well made, a lot more compact, no moving parts, you can slide them really close to the riser, don't have to mount to your your sight bracket, and they fit in our bow cases without having to remove them. Something we couldn't do with the tite spots. Ours never come off, but they do remove very easily, and no rattle or play what so ever. And they come in about every camo color, and look a part of the bow, rather then an after market add on, like the tite spot. We are very happy with ours. Mathews are about the same, and work very well for the guys that have mathews bows. Both are however some what expensive also, but work great, we think they are worth it after what we spent on the tite spots.

Thank you very much, this is exactly the type of thing I was curious about. I will definitely look at the tree limb brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Look at quivers from EW Bateman. Thet will accept any broadhead you want go put on the end of your arrow and hell of a lot cheaper than almost any quiver on the market. Bow mounted or hip quiver.

Comment

I use a Tarantula MAQ quiver. I slide it around to my rear end when I am stalking/walking. Since it is tight on me, I don't have to worry about it getting caught on any brush and it doesn't add any additional weight/balance issues to my bow. Plus, I bought it from Cabelas for only 25 bucks.

Before getting the Tarantula, I used a Tightspot.

Comment

If you like the idea of the tight spot (I do) then check out the Apex Game Changer. I put one on my Hoyt Defiant and love it. Plus it’s quite a bit cheaper than the Tight Spot.

Comment

which quiver

Tightspot is the best quiver I have ever used. Just a real well thought out-high quality product. I use a five arrow quiver and can still stuff three 175 grain Tigersharks in it which is a ton of steel.

Comment

I was gifted a Tight Spot from my best man and had to switch broadheads from RamCat to Grim Reaper because the RamCat didn't come out of the quiver correctly. other than that, I love the Tight Spot.

Comment

been using the alpine soft loc for 18 years,,, no plans to change, plus I can swap between a 3, 5 and 7 arrow model at will,,, they also have a screw in tree mount and a bracket to mount it on a lock on or ladder stand if you want too

Comment

Working...
                              X