Marble Falls Residents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marble Falls Residents

Anyone ever call Marble Falls home? Or close too it? Thinking about trying out a new town and this area is on the list due to the close proximity to numerous lakes.

I used to live in Burnet.

Comment

I don’t live there, but have a weekend home just up the road in Kingsland. I love it up there, and would move there in a heartbeat once my son is graduated and work allows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Live about 30 min away and it's an awesome area imo. Pretty country and tons of water to fish. You got LBJ Marble Falls Inks Buch and Travis all in a 30 min drive.

Comment

Had a family lake house their since 1996 was in granite sholes now in kingsland lived their every summer growing up

Very nice place

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Marble , Llano , Burnet are my hometowns. Can't claim one over the other but I did graduate from Llano

Comment

Live in Bertram, and it’s nice. Close enough to everything, but far enough away from everyone!

Comment

you should check out the traffic on a holiday weekend before you decide to make it worse....

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                  you should check out the traffic on a holiday weekend before you decide to make it worse....
                  Yeah. I am sure the traffic in Marble Falls is just horrible (said with a lisp)!

I have lived in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and White Oak. I will take that terrible Marble Falls traffic even in rush time and holiday shopping!

The pies are an added bonus!

Comment

I don’t live there but I love taking road trips from my place to out that way. Beautiful country

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Yeah. I am sure the traffic in Marble Falls is just horrible (said with a lisp)!

I have lived in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and White Oak. I will take that terrible Marble Falls traffic even in rush time and holiday shopping!

The pies are an added bonus!
                      that's exactly what the last 50,000 people that moved here thought!

it's no Dallas or Austin, but the main roads are way too small for how many people are here now....

Comment

East of Burnet sucks. No lakes around. Just some river...

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                          that's exactly what the last 50,000 people that moved here thought!

it's no Dallas or Austin, but the main roads are way too small for how many people are here now....
                          Blah, blah, blah!

Comment

Are there any good places to work around there? That's the only stipulation. I have to find a place to work so that my wife can stay home with our baby since we will be losing free child care. But getting my wife home with the baby is my goal either way.

Comment

Bought a weekend home on LBJ in Granite Shoals last spring. Love it here. Marble Falls has everything a person could want without the panic of a big city. Of course, I say that and our main house is in the big metropolis of Comfort. Well--really Waring but I like to tell people I am from the city! Plan on retiring here one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X