STill have unused doe permit for LBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STill have unused doe permit for LBJ

I haven't seen any does where I've been hunting. If someone is willing to point me towards a unit where they've seen does, I'd be much appreciated. Email is fine.

Info on LBJ is hard to come by on here, my kid still has a doe permit also. We have not been able to hunt there but twice this year...Most of the old timers there are very tight lipped about their hot spots, but a couple have given me hints and confirmation... I won't pass on that info...but some of the newbe's have said that they have seen does around Hopewell Cemetary regularly..we have never been in that unit, but I will confirm that several mature does have been sighted across the road from there,by myself..I have also seen many does on unit 3, 9, and 27...don't kill them all....good luck...Rick

Comment

Thanks for the info, Rick.

Scott

Comment

Unit 48 is another unit that has a few does that will cross the road from Black Creek Lake, unit 30 around the front towards the bed and barn I have seen a few doe there, I am not really familiar with all the unit numbers so I can not call them out. I have also seen several around Tadra Point feeding on the oats that are coming up from the horse riders.

Comment

Shoot me an e-mail and I will hook you up on some does.

Comment

u the man mac, let'em hunt in your back yard.

Comment

Hey pro can I hunt in your backyard? :P Hehe I need a buck or doe before sunday. anyone help me out or let me in on a spot for hogs I need a place to setup my trail camera and scount some hog dont have to be LBJ can be Anywhere around Denton County. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X