X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another late night thought.

Pat,

I've decided you ain't nothing but a trouble maker!!!!!!!!!! Look what you started.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
      It takes all kinds to make up this world. Be kind and tolerant.

Some of us learn slower than others. Mark Twain said it best. "Tis better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
      Your "exactly" right Froggy .
      As for what Twain said, I'd just as soon post a pic of me-self

Comment

lol I just sit here and laugh I aint angry I was just playing with ya rick HAHA lol rick and eradticator just get too serious I was just playing. HAHAHA hey texas nice glasses btw where can I purchase them? And I thought you could only see the forest fairys at night ?

Comment

Frustration isn't the word for it, I work with kids like QS and I am use to it. They try real hard to get under my skin but this old hide is too leathery and thick for them to do that. QS has potential but he needs to study the ways of the all mighty deer god, the one the forest fairies cater too.
          1. He needs to go out at night and do a dance under the stars wearing nothing but deer horns on his head.
          2. He then has to run through the woods with a buck call blowing it and yelling Yippie Ky Ay.
          Now I know there is a few more things he has to do to please the deer gods but I forgot. Does anyone else know the other 7.

Comment

Why you guys so hard on QS?

Comment

Quickstrike has chosen to ignore that which is right in front of him...he has openly and publicly insulted the great LBJ bowhunting wizard Buck-a-do on the very thread that his equally great LBJ bowhunting friend Pat Miller posted...he refuses to acknowledge that which his elders know to be true..the existance of Forest Fairy's and the mighty deer god that they serve...he apologizes to but a student of the great LBJ bowhunting wizard Buck-a-do, Rickzilla4645 and the Eradicater, which is unneeded, but he refuses to acknowledge the apology that he owes the great wizard himself...his punishment will be that he comply with the great wizard's demands and apologize to the great bowhunter for calling him old...he is henceforth banished to hog hunting Ray Roberts until next season (by the way, I hear there are a lot of them on the no. bank of Wolf Creek and the so. bank of Indian Creek..look on your map...I can't say from personal experience but my fishing buddies say so)(you will need a boat)uumm..oh yeah..you are also denied access the the great Buck-a-do's campfire and all the inside LBJ information to be learned there no matter how cold and rainy the night or wet your matches or pants...if you do not comply, Forest Fairy's in all their stinky screaming glory will haunt your dreams...I can't even imagine what the other LBJ bowhunting legend WCB will do to you..probably punch your lights out and sing old Alabama tunes to your unconsience self

Comment

Because I dont think they have anything better to do? I have been wondering the same thing since I came to these forums.

Comment

For one not a single one of you have met me in real life, and from the way yall talk on this forum I wouldnt want to meet you, but if yall would like to really get to know me just let me know I will meet ya and shake your hand, but until you meet me I think you need to keep my name "QuickStrike, QS" Outta your posts on this forum! Thanks. and like I said I will meet anyone of you anytime to sit down and have a chat and I bet I will change your mind about what you think and say about me, and I aint saying I am gonna kick your *** or some stupid chilidish thing like that.

Comment

like I said Rick, Eradicator, Buck-A-Do I will meet yall anytime anywhere and show you who I really am, and first of all with eradicator he started the whole thing when I first joined this forum when I asked Pat inof about LBJ and he is the one that jumped on me and started in on me and then all your lil buddys had a band wagon behind eradicator so I didnt start nothing I came to this forum with the purpose of finding info on how to starting hunting LBJ the closest place to my house and most reasonable to hunt. So rick get the story straight, and about buck-a-do I wasnt trying to disrespect him in anyway but you have to give respect to earn respect and I felt disrespected by you him and eradicator, so where is my apology? No I dont get one just because I am new to the forum, and eradicator has to judge people on when they ask information, about a hunting location he just has to blow up and start going off on how people should share info and keep it to yourself, well I am sorry I didnt know the rules at the time, I do now and I have me some great hunting locations at LBJ. You dont have to worry rick I am just gonna delete my account from this forum, and you dont need to worry anymore cause I am tired of every post I make you or buck-a-do come on and harasse me. Thanks and have a nice life.

Comment

This guy cannot take a hint that you guys are just messing with him. I think this thread is hilarious and I have enjoyed reading it!!! Oh my goodness. Anyways guys thanks for the laughs this season.

Comment

Wow!!! If he does leave, he'll be back under an assumed name. You can't just leave the green screen. It'll suck you in. However, if he does leave we all know the reason he was here(just to gain info.). Some people just can't take a good ol' fashioned ribbing. Maybe I'll get a chance to meet him during turkey season and stroke his ego a little bit(after I kill my birds, of course).

Comment

Wow!!! If he does leave, he'll be back under an assumed name.
                          I can see it now, he'll post as the LBJ FOREST FAIRY. Maybe I will see him out hunting the tree rats. I am going to try and go in a couple of weeks, camp and relax.

Comment

Working...
                          X