Bring the heat !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring the heat !!!!

I'm not scared, just waiting on my Carolina reepers to come in the mail now.
    Attached Files

good eats

Comment

I'll pray for you and your toilet

Comment

So you already have Ghosts and are waiting on the Reapers? Nice.

Comment

If you like hot, you need to google the video on FB about the guy that puts some Ghost Pepper juice on his girlfriend/wife's thong and lets her put it on to go for a jog. Not sure if it is a set up video, but there is some pretty good language and if it is true, she should have some really good blisters, a former boyfriend/husband and water and Almond milk down the rear of her jogging pants!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            If you like hot, you need to google the video on FB about the guy that puts some Ghost Pepper juice on his girlfriend/wife's thong and lets her put it on to go for a jog. Not sure if it is a set up video, but there is some pretty good language and if it is true, she should have some really good blisters, a former boyfriend/husband and water and Almond milk down the rear of her jogging pants!
            Ahh man I looked for that video and couldn't find it....but it sent me off on a small "Ex-Lax girlfriend pranks" video binge. What do you know....they do poop

Comment

I had some oysters and shrimp fried and then tossed in Carolina reaper sauce when I was in South Carolina and it was the hottest sauce I have ever had and I love it hot!

Comment

We are doing a small pepper garden this year. We have 3 reapers and a Trinidad scorpion. I can't handle the hot stuff like I used to, not sure who is going to eat them if we get a crop!

Me and my boys have a competition going, with the loser having to take a bite of a reaper. My plant is way behind I am getting nervous.

Comment

Love me some Bhut

I came home from California sick last week and stayed that way through the weekend until I finally had some chicken soup on Tuesday. I loaded it down with crushed smoked ghost pepper from Trader Joe's (now our replacement for pizza pepper) and it completely cleared me out end to end. Felt 99% better the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                    I'll pray for you and your toilet
                    Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                      Love me some Bhut

I came home from California sick last week and stayed that way through the weekend until I finally had some chicken soup on Tuesday. I loaded it down with crushed smoked ghost pepper from Trader Joe's (now our replacement for pizza pepper) and it completely cleared me out end to end. Felt 99% better the next morning.

Good pepper should kill anything living in there that's not supposed to be.

Sometimes, if I get a sore throat, I'll gargle with pepper juice. And put a couple slices between my cheek and gum. Very soothing~!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Ahh man I looked for that video and couldn't find it....but it sent me off on a small "Ex-Lax girlfriend pranks" video binge. What do you know....they do poop
                        try pepper thong

Comment

I saw some Carolina reaper plants at our local greenhouse yesterday... bad dudes!

Comment

Just made some pepper mash from Reapers, fresnos, and red bells....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X