X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post

Lmfao the things you read on this site.

You clean MF’r!

First off...you don’t know me sir so I’d refrain from calling me a MF’r!

If it’s any of your business...I work my *** off at a job where I’m on the road almost every week making a living where she can be a stay at home mom. Always has been. Have we made sacrifices over the years to make that happen....YES!
    I still cook almost every meal when I’m home and take care of cars, yard, etc and pick up after myself as much as possible. She takes care of the inside house. That’s our deal.....and by God she will be the first to tell you she has a good gig!!

You do you....and I’ll do me.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post

If it’s any of your business...I work my *** off at a job where I’m on the road almost every week making a living where she can be a stay at home mom. Always has been. Have we made sacrifices over the years to make that happen....YES!
      I still cook almost every meal when I’m home and take care of cars, yard, etc and pick up after myself as much as possible. She takes care of the inside house. That’s our deal.....and by God she will be the first to tell you she has a good gig!!

Hi MF'r!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
        Hi MF'r!
        Well...I can take that coming from someone as highly respected as you heifer!

Comment

Well...I can take that coming from someone as highly respected as you heifer!
          [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Y u mad tho?

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              We're grilling chicken and sides of potato salad and macaroni salad. My daughter and MIL will be over so an adequate supply of beer is on hand.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
              Beer for the girls or boys?

Comment

Y u mad tho?
                Nope...just don’t care for folks who call other folks names. Especially without knowing them or the situation. It’s disrespectful sir.

Comment

We took Momma to Lowake Steak House last night. Awesome as usual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope...just don’t care for folks who call other folks names. Especially without knowing them or the situation. It’s disrespectful sir.
                    Yea. U mad ..

And you ain’t ever gunna make varsity with that attitude.

Seriously If you had half the heart as Rudibaker! You’d be an all American !!

Comment

Yea. U mad ..

Yeah...go ahead and get it all out of your system.

Comment

Taking the Mrs. out to Allsups for fried burritos and corn dogs. Go big or go home is what I say

Comment

Whiskey for the girls. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea. U mad ..

Yeah, and you ain't going to live to age 30 either calling people names like that. It made me mad too ! Joel is a pretty big feller, and I know that you are a little bitty feller, so I believe I would apologize if I were you!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Yeah, and you ain't going to live to age 30 either calling people names like that. It made me mad too ! Joel is a pretty big feller, and I know that you are a little bitty feller, so I believe I would apologize if I were you!
                              Oh oh... he triggered Burnadell! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

Oh boy! I’m cooking and cleaning! My lovely nurse, wife, mother is working a 12 hr swing at the hospital tonight. She’s sleeping right now. I’ve been saving a backstrap just for today.

-------------------------------
                                Violence never settles anything
                                -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Working...
                                X