Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto Repair in Bee Cave Or NW Austin area????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My truck cratered on me in Spicewood and I live in West Houston. I’m having towed somewhere??

Any auto recommendations in that area?

I left out that I don’t know the area for mechanics.

Comment

We have been taking our patrol cars to Yost II on north Lamar. That’s not really in that area but a solid trustworthy shop. Mark is the manager. I know they use Bullet towing if that is any help as well. Just FYI there are two Yost on north Lamar and the II is the only one I have felt with. They will be closed today but it can get dropped off there. Let me know if you need numbers.

Comment

Hackney automotive or Christian brothers. Both down south but I like them.

-------------------------------
        Violence never settles anything
        -Genghis Kahn
        Last edited by Stoof; 05-13-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Elite Auto Repair in North Austin (512) 873-8680. Tell the owner Dan that Richard with lifted 84 Bronco sent ya.

Comment

In Round Rock, it would be E & T Automotive. Unfortunately they usually have a waiting list

Comment

Probably the closest to you, though I drive 30 miles to have work done here - Oak Hill Automotive. Hank Amor is the owner and as honest as anyone I've ever met. Tell him (or Steve) Trey Powers sent you over.

Comment

Working...
              X