Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Extra turbo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Duh, it's the one on the tailgate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What's the difference in the platinum and the lariat ultimate

Comment

Got mine in October, best truck I have owned so far.

Comment

I've been waiting for some bumpers to be made in the new body style so I can wrap it in some steel. Not many options still.

I only got about $2k off but they were still hot off the presses back first of October. They made up some difference in my trade in tho.

Mileage is ok but not great, 14-15 around town and 17-18 on straight hwy, 19/20 if you keep it at 70....but who does that??

Comment

Oh by the way I have a set of the ford chrome tube sets for these if someone is interested. $200

Comment

17 looks sharp but I'm not in the market yet. The one I bought 3 years ago is doing just fine

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                Duh, it's the one on the tailgate.

Oh yeah, what was I thinking. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looked at a beauty yesterday, fixing to pull the trigger.

Comment

2017 F-250 who's bought one so far?

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                    What's the difference in the platinum and the lariat ultimate

Platinum has power running boards, massagers in the seats, LED Headlights, vented front grill, and painted front bumper. I'm sure there are more things but that's just what I know. I do know you can option a Lariat to have the power running boards and the led lights but most of them don't have it.

Comment

2017 F-250 who's bought one so far?

I got the XLT FX4 but in F150 August this past year. Got 12,500 off MSRP and talked them into kicking in a set of weatherguard floor mats. Right away I had the truck leveled and bedliner sprayed. A month later, we got an RV and installed helper springs in the rear. I'm now back to the factory rake just 3" taller. Currently running 31" AT's but when Tex needs new shoes, we will go 35's. Oh, I went with the V8 and not the EchoBoost.

Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 03-05-2017, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
                        cause it's bad ax.
                        Originally posted by Powertool1994 View Post
                        925 ft lb of torque it is a beast
                        Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

One of the guys I work with bought a 2017 platnum edition an he paid 72k

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
                            Lariat ultimate crew cab with led headlights, retractable running boards, cameras, 5th wheel prep, black on black. Diesel. Lent it to a buddy today and he was floored how nice it was. 70,000 msrp paid right at 63,000 less 1750 in rebates at the time. 1000 Ford and 750 for experimental aircraft association x plan pin. Good thing with plan pricing is 99 doc fee that's it. I'm happy and glad I got the lariat ultimate with just about every option. Didn't care for the silver badging on tailgates of king ranch or platinum. I had to order in august and picked up in December. Getting mid teens with 295 65 20 nitto ridge grapplers.
                            What's a 5th wheel prep

So you got a platinum with a different interior I'm guessing

Comment

Dang, I have a 2015 Lariat and for the life of me can't grasp why there is a $12K difference in MSRP for similar trimmed/model trucks (compared to a Lariat 2017) even with the completely new design? It's mind boggling how much these trucks are going for.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                                Dang, I have a 2015 Lariat and for the life of me can't grasp why there is a $12K difference in MSRP for similar trimmed/model trucks (compared to a Lariat 2017) even with the completely new design? It's mind boggling how much these trucks are going for.

I think you can get a Lariat for around $61,000 msrp. Most of them are $63,000 to $66,000.

Comment

Working...
                                X