String stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

String stop

I am in need of a string stop for my dxt. I love how the bow shoots, but know I can make it better with a stop. Does anyone have any suggestions. Hi-tek is what I want, but can't find any. I've shot a dxt with the sts, just don't know which model to get. Thanks for help.

I dont have a mathews but i put the blood sport zvt on mine and i have no complaints.. Real simple to put on as well and supposed to give a little added fps.... I dont know how accurate that is but i will check it out the next chance i get..

Comment

The best one is the HiTec (sp?). I have it on mine and love it. Throw away the string grubs, etc and it's all you'll need.

Comment

I change my Katera one of these and thought it made the world of difference. Much quieter.

The Rattler adjustable bow string silencer was developed as a bow string suppression device to fit any compound bow with a front or rear mounting stabilizer hole.

Comment

I had the vibracheck backstop on 2 previous bows, no complaints

Comment

Problem I've run into is that the dxt doesn't have the threaded hole in the back by the handle. May break down and get a hi tek of eBay if I have to.

Comment

Will the Bloodsport ZVT have any wear on the string? It just seems to me that after rubbing those bristles that many times you could get negative effects. Or do you just put serving on the string there?

Comment

I'll be ordering a hi tek soon, thanks for suggestions. Found some on eBay if any of y'all are looking.

Comment

Working...
                X