striper fishermen/guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

striper fishermen/guide

i REALLY want to catch one. who is a good guide or would any tbhers be willing to put me on one?

not asking for a free trip either!

I have friends going with "striper country guide service" on Nov. 9th. I'll let you know how they do.

Comment

please do. i have wanted to do this for years.

Comment

You still intersted? I went a few months ago with a guide and it was AWESOME!!! He's a great fisherman. email me if you're interested
        jensenmd14@yahoo

Comment

What lake are you wanting to fish?

Comment

If you are going to Texoma look up James Allen. Used him multiple times. Great guide and a great person. He fishes out of Catfish Bay Marina on the Okie side.

Comment

John Blasingame at Adventure Texoma Outdoors. He is on FB and is always putting people on big fish!

Comment

Striper fish with the best Lake Texoma Fishing Guides? John Blasingame voted #1 Lake Texoma fishing guide service and best artificial lure outfitter.

Comment

thanks guys, now i have a place to start looking. water body dosnt matter too much although texoma is legendary for striper and i have never fished it.

Comment

striper fishermen/guide

Diamond Dave Beason with 4 seasons guide service or Doug Shaw
                    Both on Texoma both leave out Pottsboro
                    Can't go wrong with either
                    Or JD Lyle
                    If I had to pick between the 3 I'd probably pick Doug.
                    Any of the three are good though, we've all fished on top of each other many times.
                    When the fishing gets hot the guides will start swapping paint
                    Last edited by Sparkles; 10-31-2014, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Steve Barnes is the best. txfishingguide.com ...Fished with him 5+ times and have always had a great trips.

Comment

I want to take my 7yr old on a striper/sand bass catching trip SO bad - Kid is EAT UP with fishing

Comment

What does a guided trip cost? I've always wanted to do this as well

Comment

On Buchanan we charge $400 for 4

Comment

One thing about Striper/hybrid fishing is that it is addicting. If your looking for size winter is prime time. Numbers look at April and May. On Buchanan when she is on it not uncommon to catch 75-100 keepers in a morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X