No announcement yet.

Costa lens color choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the green 580g and I love them for everyday use and fishing. I like the way colors appear with them on and I can see very well with them. They also aren't as dark as the blue lenses

Comment

I got the 580G green and blue.. both are awesome! I do most of my fishing inshore or at toledo bend and the green preforms better to me.. But I've never been offshore to see the difference between the two out there.

Comment

I fish mainly lakes and ponds and the green mirror tint works awesome. Never tried the blue but I'm sure they work well too.

Comment

Blue
          There amazing at the coast or lakes!

Comment

I have Zane's in camo frame and blue lenses and tortoise frames with green 580 lenses.

I dig the green

Comment

Green 580 glass in the ones I have now. I've had blue, green, and standard black lenses. I keep going back to green, but I want to try silver too.

Comment

Ive had all the 580g and I keep going back to the green mirror. Can't go wrong with either though

Comment

After 7 pair, I still prefer the amber based 580g, be it silver or green mirror. I have both so that my glasses match either my black or brown Justin boots.

Comment

Has anyone used their prescription lenses? If so, how you like?

Comment

580G amber

Comment

So for those of you that have wanted a specific frame with a specific lens but could not find that combo in a store, do you just order directly from Costa or are there any other sites that let you specify a lens with a frame?

Comment

Originally posted by sr1209 View Post
                          So for those of you that have wanted a specific frame with a specific lens but could not find that combo in a store, do you just order directly from Costa or are there any other sites that let you specify a lens with a frame?
                          ebay is your friend

Comment

I have the 580's Blue but next pair will be Amber with Silver...

Comment

Working...
                            X