Bought a 2001 Excursion 7.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a 2001 Excursion 7.3

We’ve got an 03 6.0 excursion with 325,000 miles that’s runs great but wife was wanting a another one with less miles. Bought this 01 7.3 with 120,000 original miles and its in unbelievable condition. Thought I’d share.
    Attached Files

Great vehicles ! I owned two of them but I just could not justify keeping so many vehicles. I still miss it on some occasions.....

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      Great vehicles ! I owned two of them but I just could not justify keeping so many vehicles. I still miss it on some occasions.....
      Wife has an 2012 Escalade and 2003 excursion, I told her at least 1 needs to go.

Comment

I’ve wanted to find a decent 7.3 Excursion 4x4 for a long time. I’ve looked at many all across Oklahoma and Texas. If they have less than 200K miles, they want way too much money for them. I had a really nice one with a V10 engine. I just want that old 7.3 though and the smell of diesel exhaust.

Comment

Man they are tough to find in that condition

Comment

Dig the color

Comment

We have owed two, bought a new one 2001. Traded it for a new one in 2005 (wife wanted a new because it was the last year of production). Absolutely two of the best vehicles we have owed. Cant remember what engine the 2001 had but '05 has the 5.4 titan with over 245k on it, still runs like a champ. Ed

Comment

Looks great. I love those. Do you mind saying what you had to give for it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                  Looks great. I love those. Do you mind saying what you had to give for it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  They were asking $22,500, was able to get it for $19,500. I also have to get it shipped to me which was $1500. It’s also 4wd

Comment

Nice find!

Comment

Great find! They are out there.

Comment

Wholly chit 20k for an 18 year old vehicle?

Comment

Holy chit 80 thousand for a new one.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang man, you are all about the clean old trucks.

Congrats on a great find.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
                              Wholly chit 20k for an 18 year old vehicle?
                              Exactly as I was saying in my post above. I’ve been looking for one for years. I’ve found many nice ones, but they are $20K plus if they are in decent condition with less than 200K miles. This will just be a 3rd or 4th vehicle for me so it’s hard to spend that much on a older vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                              X