First fox(es)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First fox(es)

I’ve been calling for a good while these days. Called up a majority of what south Texas offers. Even jagarundi. The one animal that I hadn’t called in was a grey fox. Was down in camp helping hchntr get a deer for his lady. I was told there was foxes on the place. Got a chance to call. Luck would have it I called in a double on first stand !!!! I was shaking with excitement. It was like I shot a trophy buck !
    Attached Files

Pretty good looking critters congrats

Comment

That's cool, but I wana hear more about this jaguarundi

Comment

Congrats, haven't had any luck with the critters yet but am looking forward to!

Comment

Nice, good work. Congrats on the Fox.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                That's cool, but I wana hear more about this jaguarundi
                They’ve been known in the area. Hadn’t ever seen one in person. Went to a real secluded place that’s left alone a lot at the 25 min mark he crept in a pounce position real slow. I though a bobcat when I got the scope on him I noticed is solid color and Long tail. He stepped out to the call and I shut it off and watched him disappear coolest thing ever. Glad I didn’t pull trigger when he was in the brush.

Comment

Nice job. I have always wanted to get a fox. I have never seen one, red or grey, before. Have caught a few on trail cam, but never with my own eyes. Have seen and taken coyotes and bobcats, just no foxes. A fox is definitely on my bucket list.

Comment

That’s awesome bro, congratulations.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats. One of the most beautiful animals in the woods!!

Comment

very cool congrats.
                          Fox is still on my to do list.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfootwolff View Post
                            Nice job. I have always wanted to get a fox. I have never seen one, red or grey, before. Have caught a few on trail cam, but never with my own eyes. Have seen and taken coyotes and bobcats, just no foxes. A fox is definitely on my bucket list.
                            Sir trust me when I say I’ve been waiting awhile for them

Comment

I'd rather shoot a fox than a trophy buck. I've shot a grey I'm just waiting on my red fox to come along.

You gonna do full body mounts or what's the plan for those two?

Comment

Working...
                              X