Another win for Project Veritas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another win for Project Veritas

If the people of Florida allow this leftist, race baiting pos to slip through... hey deserve it.

A Project Veritas video released Wednesday deals a shocking blow to the campaign of Florida's Democrat gubernatorial hopeful Andrew Gillum.

Omar Smith, who is a staffer for Gillum, said that if Gillum is elected “None of the programs that people are hoping for would happen.”

When questioned on whether or not voters knew that, Smith responded, “That’s not for them to know” and insisted that it be kept a secret.

“So, let’s go back to Mr. Gillum’s platform, right?” said Smith, who claims to have attended college with Gillum. “Raise the corporate tax in Florida from 7 to 11 percent. That will never happen. Raise teacher’s pay to $50,000, that will never happen. Give me another position. Medicare for all, that will never happen.”

Smith continued by slamming the state of Florida and using racial slurs and referring to white people as “crackers.”

“This is a f***ed up state,” said Smith. “It’s a cracker state.”

Smith also stated in the undercover video that the campaign has “to appeal to white guilt.”
    Desantis should be running these in ads 24/7

Pretty sure this is the standard moa for LWL's running for office this election, bait and switch. They're wanting to continue the obama doctrine or there will be "blood in the streets".

Comment

I love it. I wonder if seeing this behavior on video will yet fail to convince LWL's.

Comment

just doing what they do best; lying their asses off.

Comment

Working...
        X