Big & J attractants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big & J attractants

Who's used it and how'd it do? I have one of their blocks out now and about 10 yards away poured some of the granular mix in a bag out. Got the game cam set up and playing the waiting game. I was hoping the pics would determine which they prefer, HOWEVER, I'm convinced it's the same stuff besides one is in block form and the other grain in a bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use it quite a bit, i will say it depends. Where I hunt in the hill country it is MAGIC. It will pull in more deer and keep them longer than any other thing i've used by a factor of 2 or 3. They will fight each other off the piles, walk past the corn every time for it.

On the place near evant i hunt... they will eat it, but overall it is about the same as corn.

My advice, try it... i definatley think they respond to it better once they have tried it a few times.

Comment

Never tried it but they go through the blocks like crazy in coleman.

Comment

What's a bag cost?

Comment

well since gander mountain is closing i stopped by and found the 20 lbs bags for 8 dollars i bought 15 bags and that stuff works great

Comment

Originally posted by mr.bowhunt83 View Post
            well since gander mountain is closing i stopped by and found the 20 lbs bags for 8 dollars i bought 15 bags and that stuff works great
            ... i hate you a bit lol

Id have bought every bag they had... bring out the pallet jack

Comment

Works good. Highly nutritious as well compared to corn.

Comment

50 lbs of rice bran is cheaper and as effective.

Comment

Well, considering I no longer have my current job, the place I put this out at went with the job.... what a waste of $40...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Works great

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                      50 lbs of rice bran is cheaper and as effective.
                      Its hard to beat Rice Bran I hunt 5 places and the deer go crazy for it. Atwoods sells 40lb bag for $5.99

Comment

man i used the sweet corn from big and j and the deer tear it up like others have said depends on area but the sweet corn has worked out west and in east texas as well I have also used the minerals in teh brown bag as well with great results

Comment

Originally posted by mr.bowhunt83 View Post
                          Which one is still open?

Comment

290 passing jersey village

Comment

I mix with corn. To hand corn with. Hogs loved it at the bow set up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X