Chevy most "reliable" commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    What do you see by far the most still on the road of from the 60s, 70s, 80s?

Chevy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    yeah, but eventually a wrecker will show up.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
      yeah, but eventually a wrecker will show up.
      BoB you gotta quit setting him up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
        This pic is laughable. I mean those little trucks look cute with chicks driving them but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
          This pic is laughable. I mean those little trucks look cute with chicks driving them but that's about it.
          Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          Yes, Tacomas suck. No one every buy another one.

Then maybe the prices will come down and I can get a new one.

Comment

Owned one Chevy errrrrr I mean GMC in the last 10 years and the tranny gave out at 48k miles. I was out after that experience...

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Yes, Tacomas suck. No one every buy another one.

Then maybe the prices will come down and I can get a new one.

Truth. Never had a Tacoma but I’ve never heard anyone complaining about them. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So has anyone changed their mind on what they think the best truck is after reading through this thread? Doubt it. lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

...oops. Never mind

Chevrolet Pulls 'Most Reliable' Ad After Being Challenged By Toyota

Comment

I did hear a guy the other day complain about his GMC & I’ve heard the old joke of Gotta Mechanic Coming but he said “God Make it Crank” I had to laugh. I have no experience with Chevrolet trucks

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      So let's hear it? What is all your real world experience about who makes the "best truck". Miles, engine, workload?

I don't care what you read in motor trend, I'm interested in actual experience...

-crickets chirping-

That's what I though...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        That's what I though...
                        Attached Files

Comment

I put 310k on a 2000 cavalier but after what the ceo has done, I'm out on Chevy sedans.

Originally posted by Softballdad View Post
                          I switched away from American made cars in 2005 and never looked back. Here is a run down of miles on my last foreign cars when I sold them.

Toyota Solara 220K running perfect when sold.
                          Toyota 4 runner 240K running perfect when sold.
                          Honda CRV 287K running perfect when sold.
                          Toyota Tacoma 235K running perfect when sold.
                          Toyota Tundra 215K running perfect when sold.

Wife currently has a long drive to work, she drives a Prius that gets 45MPG and has 295K on the clock. I know this is a truck conversation, but I could never say this about a group of Chevy, Ford, or Dodge cars. I also sold each of these with good resale for high mileage cars. I wish American cars were made better and were more reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
                            I will never own another Toyota vehicle. Known for their quality? BS. My daughter's 2014 4Runner has had 3 door lock actuators fail. One at 38k, one at 51k and another one at 70k along with the radio. Her best friend has a 2015 and has had two of them go out. Yet, both of the service departments and Toyota customer service deny that there is a problem with the door lock actuators. That's funny because the guy that I talked to at the extended warranty provider said, "Yea, I approve them all the time because of failure". What is even worse is that they replace the crappy plastic motor with the same crappy plastic motor. Not even going to get into the radio fiasco. Both of these are known issues that Toyota denies exist. If you can't be honest with me then you will not get any more of my business.

>E
                            I looked into used Tacoma's about 8 years ago and then again last summer. One thing I noticed was the majority of the Tacoma's already had all kinda crap replaced...like that was a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                            X