Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rings for '19 APR TBH special

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
    Are you going to 'Lap' them? That is the question!

Seekins does make some rings for Vortex as far as I know and Badger may have a paw in that pot as well.

I would go Nightforce ultralight and not look back, but I am biased since that is really all I run at this point. I have a Spuhr on order for my one 0 MOA Defiance action and from all the fanfare, I may be switching to 400 dollar one piece on all my rigs.

I have a 0 MOA Spuhr on my Falkor Petra with a ATCR 5-25 F1 and it’s nice but probably could have had the same results with seekins rings for what I want to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Black Ice; 01-14-2019, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      I’d like to know if it can be removed as well. I really like the Hawkins long range hybrids on my mountain rifle
      Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
      The Talleys for a Stiller will work just fine
      Based on Roberts answer to my question I assume so and bases that fit a Stiller action will fit.

Comment

I’m running the Hawkins Hybrid on a couple of long range rifles, including the ultralight 28 Nosler APR built for me.

You will waste a lot of time chasing after something better.

Comment

I just looked up the Talleys. I am assuming the ones for the Stiller Predator action are the ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Maxlab View Post
            Triad ZL rings from Iota Outdoors/Horizon Firearms. Very happy with mine.
            This

Comment

I'm happy with Seekins.

Comment

I like Seekins or LaRue. Personally I don't care for the ARC design (single bolt, torqued hard).

Comment

Nightforce ultralights, Lows

Comment

Working...
                  X