No announcement yet.

Grand slam hunt #1–Mule Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been wondering about not seeing you post. If I can't win the grand slam you would be one of the people I would wish to win as you take everyone along with you. Good luck and God speed for a safe, smooth and successful hunt.

Comment

Good luck, Doc! You lucky sob! Hope you shoot a monster!

Comment

in case you need help with anything while in EP give me a call. Office actually very near the airport as well. Good luck and oh so jealous lol. 915781five7six0 Paul
        Last edited by BuckRage; 01-02-2019, 11:44 PM.

Comment

I’m taking junior along for this hunt. Each one allows a guest. I tried to get my taxidermist to tag along for the sheep but he will be in Africa. Little doc trying to make the bighorn dates work.

Comment

Great to see another Doc May live hunt! Can’t wait for pics. Good luck, Doc!

Comment

Good luck Doc!!!

Comment

I’m packed! So weird packing for a rifle hunt but I did it. Taking my 6.5 prc and Junior’s 7mm-08 just in case. Should be fun. Hopefully get a couple hours of sleep and hit the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tuned in . Good luck !

Comment

Great looking rifle and a very neat group at 325 yeards.

Looking forward to the updates on this hunt.

Good hunting, May your bullets fly straight and the blood trails be short.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

I’m packed! So weird packing for a rifle hunt but I did it. Taking my 6.5 prc and Junior’s 7mm-08 just in case. Should be fun. Hopefully get a couple hours of sleep and hit the road.

A wore out lucky hunting cap should be one of the first things packed on any hunt!

Diggin it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Is the DocMay celebratory cigar packed in there as well?

Comment

I’m in! Good luck Doc!

Comment

Good luck Doc. What an incredible experience. It's my first time to tune into one of your live hunts and looking forward to it.

Comment

Good luck Doc.

Comment

In for this! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X