No announcement yet.

Tugging at my heart and kids that are in need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't have kids but I do have nephews. Not sure what they might have but will look around. Also, are there items in particular i.e. bats or gloves that would be more beneficial to the cause. I would like to help out and maybe scavenge some of the local garage sales. Please let me know what equipment would be most useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      Don't have kids but I do have nephews. Not sure what they might have but will look around. Also, are there items in particular i.e. bats or gloves that would be more beneficial to the cause. I would like to help out and maybe scavenge some of the local garage sales. Please let me know what equipment would be most useful.
      Thanks Pedernal

mostly gloves and bats. thank you for looking, much appreciated

Comment

Comment

awesome gesture and great idea man

Comment

up for today...thanks guys

Comment

thanks jshouse. ..started with our talk. thanks for donation. see u Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                thanks jshouse. ..started with our talk. thanks for donation. see u Saturday

When you be around Savoy area

Comment

Heck, i need to get with you anyways to hang out. maybe monday after ball game? if not the following weekend

Comment

weekend bump

Comment

going in the mail tomorrow. For T-Ball players. 4 new ball gloves & 4 new balls to go with.. Make sure the real needy get em.. Thanks for making this happen for some kids.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

sent today from Iowa. 4 new T ball kids gloves & 4 balls.. I hope they enjoy.

Comment

Great idea bud.

Comment

Just donated a couple ****'s giftcards and purchased 2 uniforms for some HS kids up in Chicago at Dunbar HS. Great feeling to do anything to help up there.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Hows it going? Are you getting more donations? Good Luck.. You should be getting my box of goods soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X