David's in Weatherford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David's in Weatherford

Rumor he is closing the doors. Any truth to this?

Stopped by there yesterday and didn't sound like he had any intentions of such.

Comment

Man I hope not

Comment

I need to get some arrows refletched. I'll ask him when I go see him.

Comment

He was closed for a couple of weeks for vacation but he does that every year. Haven't heard of any intentions of closing.

Trailboss

Comment

Been close friends with them for decades pretty sure I would have heard that by now

Comment

They've been saying that for years but no offers made that match what they want. They've talked about leasing out building and selling leftover inventory at discount and big items through eBay from home. They've been in business a LONG TIME and just burned out and tired now. They want to relax more and enjoy more time with family.

Comment

Like Casey said they have been in business a Long Time.. With 3 grand kids they are thinking of the idea of retiring..Some of you may have noticed the building for lease sign the had up a few months back.. That being said until the right situation comes along and it is possible it is business as usual.. David has all of the latest and greatest and has recently started carrying Elite.. They are back from vacation and ready to help you get set up for deer season..

Comment

Working...
                X