Polaris Ranger vs Kawasaki Mule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris Ranger vs Kawasaki Mule

Whats your thoughts????? Love both of these but having a hard time deciding. We own 10 acres on Lake Fork. So will mainly be used around there and some deer and duck hunting.

There are probably several hundred threads on this.

I have owned two Polaris rangers with no issues.

Mule warranty is way better than a Polaris.

Comment

I currently have one of each and enjoy both. I think the Polaris is a little better riding but both do any job with no problems at all. The Polaris seems to do a little better in cold weather.

Comment

Both great machines. I think if you start with the mule you are fine. But if you ever go with a ranger you will never be able to tolerate the ride of a mule.

We have 5 rangers and every time i get in a buddies mule ( several models up till the newest) they are way rougher riding and much stiffer travel then the rangers.

Comment

Mow for work and Polaris to go fast and mud

Comment

Have em both and would go with the mule all day long.

Comment

I test drove the mule and Polaris. Liked both but the big difference was the Polaris felt sporty and the mule had a stiffer ride and more like a work tool. Ended up going with the Polaris 570 4 seater. I use it mostly here at the house to check cattle and fences. The wife also enjoys driving our 1 and 3 year old around in it.

Comment

Nothing but a Mule ! mine rides great it's a 2019

Comment

I wouldnt buy Polaris anything.......

Mule is a work horse

Comment

The Mule is a workhorse. Hence the stiff suspension.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have had Polaris, Mule Pro, Gator 825i and dad and I both switched to Can Am. By far the better of the 4 machines hands down from our experience.

Comment

Have a Ranger crew 900 and it's a good machine but wish I had spent a little more cash on the Can Am defender HD10 when talking about ride quality. You cannot beat the amount of aftermarket stuff and customization available with Polaris though.

Comment

Polaris for comfort and speed and fun and quieter, mule and Kubota for work, durability and warranty.

Comment

Own both and Polaris all day long

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                              Have a Ranger crew 900 and it's a good machine but wish I had spent a little more cash on the Can Am defender HD10 when talking about ride quality. You cannot beat the amount of aftermarket stuff and customization available with Polaris though.
                              We just looked at the Defender Max HD10. That thing is sweet too. Just don't know much about the Can am bikes and don't know many people with them to ask opinions, and cant really get over the $22k price either.

Comment

Working...
                              X