Weekend Parking Bucees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Parking Bucees?

Anybody ever left a truck at the Katy Bucees for a weekend? Meeting up with a buddy for a Louisiana fishing trip and need somewhere to leave a truck on I-10.

Don't know about that Buccee's specifically, but the one in Texas City will put a warning sticker on your car after a few hours.

Comment

The FAQ on their website says no.

They don't even want you taking naps in your vehicle in their lot.

Comment

I left mine at a 24 hour gas station in San Antonio off I-10, When I got back someone had punched the lock and stolen everything inside.

Comment

Every vehicle I've seen left there overnight get one of those orange stickers that is impossible to remove in one piece. And need the Goo Gone to remove it completely.

Which one you looking to park at?

Comment

If I had my rv parked in Baytown I would let you park there I get 2 parking spots but haven’t had time to bring it up this way from back home

Comment

I've never left one there, but I've seen plenty that have been left there with orange stickers on the windows.

Comment

They watch those parking lots like hawks. You’ll get an orange sticker that you spend a few hours removing. Not sure at what point they will tow.

Comment

When are you’ll going? I live in orange texas. I’m about three miles off I-10. You are welcome to leave your truck in my driveway. PM me if your interested.

Comment

It’s a no no there. You will get back and it will be towed off.

Comment

I would thing a Wal-Mart that is open 24-7 would be a better place.

Comment

Ain't no way I'd leave a vehicle there overnight... even IF Bucee's said it would be OK... That I-10 Corridor is horrible for vehicle thefts and it extends farther to the West than it used to...
                        I have a friend that lives in old Katy (off Ave D). If you can't find somewhere to leave it safe, PM me and I'll ask him. He has acres available behind a fence and I'd bet he'd accommodate you.

Comment

better talk to the owner or management wherever you decide.
                          Wal-mart would be the worst.

Comment

Find a Hospital in a nicer area.

Comment

Originally posted by cap50948 View Post
                              Find a Hospital in a nicer area.
                              That's genius. Will be using this in the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X