No announcement yet.

How much is this big boy worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d say he’s worth what ever someone is willing to pay for him, I would think someone may pay up to 10,000.00. I personally would spend more then the cost of a hunting lic. for him. But there’s a lot of people that are fine spending a lot of money on “ unique” animals like that. Better pictures would help, if he’s interested in getting the most for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
      Don’t get the popcorn out and don’t bombard me with goofy comments cause this is “merica”!!! So IMO, a high fence buck ain’t worth a wooden nickel cause he’s a caged animal.

Everyone gets a trophy.

Comment

$6,500-$7,500, but can also depend on other things such as if lodging and if food is provided, “package” hunt. Some people just can’t get over the whole high fence vs low fence deal, I could care less and either way it’s a beautiful animals and someone will pay to harvest him that could be a life long memory. That’s what outfitters do, and that’s how some people pay to feed their families, nothing wrong with it. People sell deer and deer hunters every day, that’s also how deer breeders make a living. Now, he probably would be worth a little more as a low fence deer but either way, a double drop is a deer of a life time! PM me some additional information if he is serious about selling him, I’m interested.

Good luck with the deer, he is a stud!
        Last edited by DKW II; 10-20-2020, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Beautiful deer and I think the 5,000-7,500 is about right. The HF doesn’t matter to me if it’s 10k acres but if it’s 100 I wouldn’t even consider it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like TX chicken said, now if it’s 100 acres high fenced, that a little different and will affect the price, still a beautiful deer though.

Comment

$8000

I would say to put it on tbh
              100 tickets sold for $100 each
              $2000 goes to Charity
              1 winner including lodging and food for 3 days or

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                $8000

I would say to put it on tbh
                100 tickets sold for $100 each
                $2000 goes to Charity
                1 winner including lodging and food for 3 days or

I got a 100 on it!

Comment

I’d chancy$100 on him , Beautiful deer ! Good luck

Comment

I am in for $100.

Comment

I got an extra $100 floating around

Comment

I hate the whole premise of this thread but for a “come and shoot it” deer and the prices suggested on this thread this buck doesn’t seem all that big for what he is. Yes he has double drops but you can buy a shoot for a deer with drops all day long. It’s not like this buck is some unicorn of fenced deer.

Comment

I’m in for $100!

Comment

6 dollars

Comment

Originally posted by JewellHuntress View Post
                              Donate or give reasonable price to a vet or a vet hunting outfit and they would would appreciate it more than someone who felt like they bought him.

Just donate as you said, putting prices on animals is ridiculous.
                              One of the most disappointing threads I've saw yet.

Comment

If its appreciation he wants, let someone shoot it for free. Like a War Vet, someone that loves to hunt, but cant afford it, a fatherless child, the list could go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X