Pig Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pig Hunt

Pigs are hammering the Feeders every feeding on Cameras. Do you think it is worth giving it a try this afternoon? With the full moon do you think they will hold to regular patterns, or will they go nocturnal? Last month of pics have them at almost every feeder after morning feed and afternoon feed. Llano county is Dry Dry, and nothing else to eat until the persimmons start falling. Feeder goes off at 6pm, and thinking of climbing in the stand around 5:30.

What do you think?

Below are my targets.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Booger74; 07-30-2015, 09:33 AM.

can't kill em on the couch! I say go for it!

Comment

Why not? If not I will go for you!

Comment

should be a great hunt

Comment

huge tusks

Comment

Get after them! Good luck and post of the LDP!

Comment

I'd be there around 0600 tomorrow morning for sure.

Comment

you betcha! I get off work at 4 today and I'm heading out to La Salle cnty for a hog jihad. Hope to have at least 3 down tonight and tomorrow night with the help of the moon.

Comment

Heck Yeah! Its worth a shot!

Comment

Absolutely!

Comment

The one in the second pic is a HOSS!!! look at those cutters!!

Comment

Get out there sink an arrow in one or 2. I shot one last week and I'm taking a buddy with me this evening to help me with this issue.
                        Attached Files

Comment

If I were you I would wait until they are already there and then stalk up on the feeder. How many times have you seen someone say "The hogs are here everyday at so ans so time and today I hunt and they didn't show up"? It's not that the hogs didn't show up. It's that they came in and got your wind and you never saw them.

Wait until they are eating, get the wind in your favor and stalk up to the feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                            If I were you I would wait until they are already there and then stalk up on the feeder. How many times have you seen someone say "The hogs are here everyday at so ans so time and today I hunt and they didn't show up"? It's not that the hogs didn't show up. It's that they came in and got your wind and you never saw them.

Wait until they are eating, get the wind in your favor and stalk up to the feeder.

This works well

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post

Good point.

Comment

Working...
                              X