Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for you guys today

Comment

Brian, I also agree that Tyler is a hero. He needs to know that and understand that he saved his sisters life.

Helllloooo Macie. Been gone for a while and wanted to say Hello to our sweetheart. I hope that your having a great afternoon and that you enjoyed the football over the week end. Remember that we all Love You and are Praying for you.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the advise. We have all told Tyler that he is the reason that Macie is still here with us. And he understands that, just having a hard time dealing with what he saw that day and seeing her like she is now. It is tough to see her laying in bed and not being able to run around and always having something to say. They were pretty close, they would play WWE on PS3 and laugh for hours.

Brian

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Continued Prayers from my family to yours

Comment

Still sending up for Macie and family.

Comment

Good afternoon Macie! Prayers for you and your family especially your brother.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Oh my gosh Brian, I just read through all 57 pages and read each one of your updates. I can not begin to even imagine what you are going through. May God bless you and your family and may he keep his loving arms around his sweet little angel Macie!! I will pray for her and your family daily!!!

Comment

Thanks again everyone for the prayers. We were rained out today, so I got to sit and watch a Barbie movie with Macie. She is still about the same. I think she is getting use to having people in and out all day. Just about the time the movie got going this morning the Hospice Nurse showed up. I know that its for the good, but sometimes it would be nice to spend some one on one time with her. Don't mean to complain, still better than being in the Hospital. Thanks again

Brian

Comment

Stay strong, brother.

Comment

Prayers continued

GOOD MORNING MACIE!!

Comment

Morning macie, it's a beautiful day, you need get up, your brother wants to play wwe with you. I bet you can beat him at it. Love ya girl, and as always praying for you and your family.

Comment

Good morning baby girl, hope you have a wonderful day.

Comment

Well just got word that it looks like we have someone to coach at the match the same day as Bownanza. So looks like Macie may be able to make it to meet everyone. )

Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X