X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

180" Low Fence Deer all day long!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
      LF bow kill 185 2/8ths Iowa 2017. Original thread https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=670731

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by rtp View Post
      I'll play.....Low Fence bow kill 184 5/8", main fram 8 with 9 nontypical points. Taken Halloween evening 2011.
      One of my favorites!!!!^^^^^

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
      Taken October 1, 2020 low fence NW OK. Unofficial 185 3/8” scored by the game warden for that county.
      For the record, I’ve killed 3 more off the same property over 170” since 2004.
      How about a cheating(rifle kill) 180 and change typical 11 pt? My largest typical buck. Missed the book by 1 and 5/8". Dude was a donkey at 7 years old as he tipped the scales at 240 even dead weight. This goes way back to 2003. His width and mass were well above avg but his best attribute was 27" and 26" beams.
      That’s what I’m talking about....

Comment

How about a cheating(rifle kill) 180 and change typical 11 pt? My largest typical buck. Missed the book by 1 and 5/8". Dude was a donkey at 7 years old as he tipped the scales at 240 even dead weight. This goes way back to 2003. His width and mass were well above avg but his best attribute was 27" and 26" beams.
        That’s a big boy right there...and a really nice deer!

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
          That’s a big boy right there...and a really nice deer!

You **** right I’m a big boy [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd rather shoot a doe than catch a 30" trout.

Comment

I've been fortunate enough to kill a 180" buck. Pic in my avatar. It was a rifle kill from 2003. Caught several 28's and 29's, but haven't hit the 30" mark.

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
                8 lb. Class looking for the 9 plus
                Those two trout are awesome! The one in the back aint shabby.

Comment

Those two trout are awesome! The one in the back aint shabby.
                  Thanks that one in back was my first biggest trout at that time, it was summer during the star tourney caught in the surf weighed her on the boga at 8 1/2 lb. Hauled azz to weigh in where I was really let down when official scale showed 7lb 10. Oz. I couldnt believe it, I took it to a another scale and same thing, ended up my boga scale was a whole pound off, boga recalibrated. That fish was 28 1/2"

Comment

180” Deer or 30” Trout

I have come up just a hair short on the 30”
                    Trout. Best I have had is 29-6/8. There was still white between the 30”on the tape. Kissed her and let her go.
                    But I do have.l a 188-5/8 low fence South Texas buck. 19 years on the ranch and a ton of blood, sweat, protein and cottonseed to get him. It is all about age and nutrition. Buck was 8-1/2 yrs old. As to the answer to the question.....180LF buck all the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                    X