Originally posted by redneckstudd20 View Post
    What county
    Wise county

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice! What did he score?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        WOW!! Nice buck and your taxidermist did a good job of capturing that fighting expression on the deer's face too. Nicely done sir!! He certainly dwarfs his wall buddies!!
        Truelife in Grandbury did it. Im very pleased with their work. Been using Rusty's in Bedford for years and always loved his work but he was too overbooked last year and he recommended them.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
            Very nice! What did he score?
            169 3/8
            Believe it or not, I was a little disappointed. He has a short point that I thought would count but they measured just under an inch so it didn't. Otherwise he would've scored over 170. And let's face it, 170 just sounds better than 169...lol. I'm kidding about being disappointed of course...kinda[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Last edited by rolylane6; 10-21-2020, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                169 3/8
                Believe it or not, I was a little disappointed. He has a short point that I thought would count but they measured just under an inch so it didn't. Otherwise he would've scored over 170. And let's face it, 170 just sounds better than 169...lol. I'm kidding about being disappointed of course...kinda[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

I know how you feel!! I have a 159 5/8 and a 160 buck sure sounds better too!!
                I'm chasin' a couple this year, that will blow right past that '60 mark... IF I can connect...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  I know how you feel!! I have a 159 5/8 and a 160 buck sure sounds better too!!
                  I'm chasin' a couple this year, that will blow right past that '60 mark... IF I can connect...
                  Good luck to you. Gittem!!!

Comment

They nailed the mount. First one I have seen with the ears back. Congrats on an awesome deer and great mount.

Comment

Agree with all, haven't seen one mounted with that "I'm about to whip your ***" look. Pretty cool

Comment

Awesome buck and mount. Congrats!

Comment

Great buck. No lie, i didn't like the ears in the first pic, but the other ones look great. a little different but i like it.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            Great buck. No lie, i didn't like the ears in the first pic, but the other ones look great. a little different but i like it.
                            Honestly, when I first saw it I was a little unsure as well. But it grew on me pretty quick. Now I really like it a lot.

Comment

Great looking buck ! Looks like he’s about to kick some azz !

Comment

Love that buck

Comment

Working...
                                X