Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buckshot over slugs is my choice.
    Semiauto loader if possible.
    Soon as you kill at one stand let em lay and hustle to another stand if they are that predictable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
      I do have the room. Would slugs be more effective in this situation?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
      No, stick to buckshot. Modified choke at 35 yards will get several. Put the corn in a line so they’re all lined up and starting cutting loose on them. You’ll get several with the first shot n

Comment

I will be within 25 yards. Haven't ranged this set up but possibly under 20 yards.

I shot the pig last weekend at 16. It's just a free meal for an entire hoard.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          I will be within 25 yards. Haven't ranged this set up but possibly under 20 yards.

I shot the pig last weekend at 16. It's just a free meal for an entire hoard.
          Pick your shot, wait until several have their heads together and then shoot amongst them.

Comment

I've snuck into Sounders with my benelli n buck shot. Very affectiive, pigs screaming and blood trails a many

Comment

Auto shot gun, plug removed, OOBuck. The more guns that shoot on the count of 3 the more buckshot flying.

Comment

Trapping and helicopter before the foliage comes on will get the most.

Hogboy

Comment

Then there’s the Ripley option.

You know , the one where she says to back off & nuke them from orbit, it’s the only way to be sure.

Either way let us know how it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Benelli M4 with a full mag tube of 00 buck and a determined individual.

Comment

Don't use 00 buck, use #4 buck. A 3" mag shell holds 41 pellets, and the shotgun is the answer. This was my 20-ga with #3 buck.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                        Don't use 00 buck, use #4 buck. A 3" mag shell holds 41 pellets, and the shotgun is the answer. This was my 20-ga with #3 buck.

Now that's how you do it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

At that range I would go with #4 buckshot through an improved cylinder choke. Corn a line from your stand and shoot when they have their heads lined up.

Comment

Working...
                          X