Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales

Anyone know of anything I may not can live without? Saw a savage rifle/scope combo for $200 on BF at BPS.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Maybe we can talk Ashley-manneye into doing lasik! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I been watching the Lowes Home Depot sales on Dewalt tools...Still undecided but thinking to get the hammer drill/impact combo and get the 7 1/4 saw later. the 6 1/2 comes in the kit and I hadn't a lot of good about it.

Comment

I’ll be watching this. Don’t NEED anything but I’m sure someone will post something I can’t live without

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
          I’ll be watching this. Don’t NEED anything but I’m sure someone will post something I can’t live without

This.

Comment

I havent been impressed with any of the ads this year, so far.

Comment

Like I said, a rifle/scope combo for $200 got my attention. May do this for my son for Christmas.

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Waiting to see what pops up on here...

Comment

I'd give $2k cash to MannEye for lasik in both eyes!
                    Lasik Vision Institute has an ongoing Groupon.

Comment

Tag

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                        I been watching the Lowes Home Depot sales on Dewalt tools...Still undecided but thinking to get the hammer drill/impact combo and get the 7 1/4 saw later. the 6 1/2 comes in the kit and I hadn't a lot of good about it.
                        Get it! Having new tools is awesome and might spur you to start a cool project!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

That BP gun deal is after rebate. So you will be waiting 8-10 months for your rebate and by then you will have forgotten about it. I wonder how many never get sent and people forget.

Comment

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
                            That BP gun deal is after rebate. So you will be waiting 8-10 months for your rebate and by then you will have forgotten about it. I wonder how many never get sent and people forget.

I bought my 308 for 399 after rebate I think 5 years ago. Sent my rebate in within 24 hours of buying it and I got the check within 45 days. I know the rifle combo retails for 349 then it’s $75 off for the sale and $75 rebate. Still worth it I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post

Check out Ace hardware too. Last night I bought the oscillating hand saw for $129.99 and they give you a battery and charger free. Pretty good deal.

I know they have the drill and impact combos on sale too as well as saws and sanders, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X