No announcement yet.

Heart Attack Symptoms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well 100 percent said go that's pretty high. One older gentleman on here said he would bet you a steak dinner that had a heart attack. I would listen to him.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Pay for a dr visit or funeral Go go the dang dr.

Comment

Brotha, Atleast stop by your local fire station and let them run a 12 lead on you. That won’t cost you a dime.

Comment

Heart event,

Comment

Go to your doc. I had similar issues, and am pretty active but scared me pretty bad. I got all tingly as well and started feeling numb in my arms and legs. I almost passed out in the shower and my wife was waiting on my go ahead to make a call. Went finally 3 days later cause I still didn'tfeel right and felt short of breath. They said it was anxiety but honestly I didn't feel like an anxious person and I still kinda had chest pain so they went ahead and did my bloodwork and EKG which all came out fine. I asked them about my chest pain and they said I could be tricking myself. Dunno that I buy that but I've been running and hunting n all still. I'd rather keep going havinch checked with a doc than not at all.

Comment

Oh my... I seriously can't add anything except that if you are going to be stubborn, at the very LEAST, do this... and take 4 baby aspirin...
              Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
              Brotha, Atleast stop by your local fire station and let them run a 12 lead on you. That won’t cost you a dime.

Comment

I will add that I worked with a guy many years ago that was in his late 30s and he was getting very tired physically at work and experienced some tightness in his chest off & on. He did get things checked out twice via his local Dr and both times they did stress tests & said he was fine maybe just experiencing anxiety & stress as he had recently gotten married so they associated it to major life change event. He asked for a referral & 2nd opinion in Dallas and they ran an EKG & some other diagnostics. Turns out he had a minor heart attack and within 2 weeks had a triple bypass

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  i'm insulted by your insinuation that we're not capable providers of medical advice. We can also tell you what's the best slime for your atv tires, the best bow shop in any given town, the most popular cpa in central texas or the best way to hang a deer. We literally know everything. Everything.:d:d:d
                  x10

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                    Oh my... I seriously can't add anything except that if you are going to be stubborn, at the very LEAST, do this... and take 4 baby aspirin...
                    Hope you've already done this, in my prayers!

Comment

I will say this to you still reading this thread....you can have a NORMAL EKG and still be having a heart attack from blockage. I know, I did.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                        damm dude, GO TO A DOCTOR!
                        This ^^^^^^ If you mess around with heart problems, you won't have to pay any bills, but your survivors will. That's probably not what you wanted to hear, but it's the truth.

Comment

Spend the rest of your life making payments vs being dead

Comment

Please go to the doctor.

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Never had a heart attack, but I know some fellers who did, some lived, some died and everyone of them said the same thing. "Don't want to have a 20yr bill." Instead some of them had a funeral bill, leaving behind their families.

What you describe is classic heart attack symptoms. Go to the Dr before your wife is a widow.

Comment

Working...
                                X