Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moscow hunting club

Anyone a member?

Too dang cold in Russia and I hate the food!

TTT

Comment

NO I am not on it, but I live in Chester right close to it. Do you need Info?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Too dang cold in Russia and I hate the food!

TTT
        10-4 that!

Comment

im not really a vodka person.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC72 View Post
            NO I am not on it, but I live in Chester right close to it. Do you need Info?
            Heard they had a problem with the guy in charge, same guy that use to run ours. Just trying to verify.

Brian

Comment

I heard the same thing last week. Haven't heard anything else about it.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by MTaylor View Post
                  Pm sent
                  Answered.

Comment

brianlg31 pm sent............Brian
                    Last edited by BrianW; 10-28-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Guy told me all kinds of BS. I only wanted to squirrel hunt and he said he liked that. came time to meet he never would answer his phone

Comment

I was trying to verify a story I heard about their president. I'm not on that club. I heard their president didn't pay the paper company the lease money. He didn't do us that bad but did take some of it 2 years ago. Can't believe the paper company is still dealing with him.

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            I was trying to verify a story I heard about their president. I'm not on that club. I heard their president didn't pay the paper company the lease money. He didn't do us that bad but did take some of it 2 years ago. Can't believe the paper company is still dealing with him.

Brian.
                            Ya there are some guys here at work that lost their lease on opeing weekend because he was booted off by the land owner. It wasn't the Moscow club but it was the same guy (president). They were told that he took the guys on the Moscow club for quite a bit as well. Now everyone is just trying to get back what they can.

Comment

Yes it was the Moscow hunting club I'm a member and we did have our president ( DOUG WILDER) steal 40000 dollars from our lease that were our dues am it never got payed we are filling suite on him as we speed today's date is 5/7/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X