No announcement yet.

2015 Lake Grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, there is a link for results but a 404 error when I click it.

Comment

It's posted boys! I'm in!

They put it on the front page!

Comment

Time to start scouting!!!!

Comment

I was 419... just one off 418 was picked....

Comment

#9438 Just Lurking Larry. Somebody's bound to give up the location of a wall hanger.

Comment

The number before and after me were drawn. That sucks (for me).

Comment

Yall must be crashing the site. I can't even get the main page to open.

Comment

no luck for me either, i was 431.

Comment

Didn't get drawn again! In the last 5 years I've been drawn for Hagerman twice but haven't been drawn for Grapevine once.. What up with that??

Comment

No draw for me again. That's 3 goose eggs in a row

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                        Didn't get drawn again! In the last 5 years I've been drawn for Hagerman twice but haven't been drawn for Grapevine once.. What up with that??
                        Same here....they really need to go to a preference point system, that would solve a lot of these permits not getting picked up

Comment

WOOHOOO!!!! I'M IN AGAIN BOYS AND GIRL, Last year i saw 1 deer and 1 pig, so my odds of improving are extremely high!

Comment

I didn't get drawn either.3 or 4 years,cant even remember

Comment

Not all hope is lost if you did not get drawn. There will be a 20% redraw in November. That's when all the real prime hunting starts anyways

Comment

50%*, so if 100 permits do not get picked up, 50 more will be drawn. Keep your head high! November 2 is the redraw date btw

Comment

Working...
                                X