Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many questionable deaths in your neighborhood is too many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
    How is a neighbor alerted to a stabbing that takes inside the house?
    I believe the sister ran out to the neighbors house. I was told it was drug related.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      I once read that most people die in their homes or within 5 miles of it.

That's why I moved. Can't be too careful these days.
      Wow...crazy crazy stat there. I may have to look into moving. Ain’t nobody got time for that

Comment

Time to move and sell it to someone you don’t care for.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
          Victims little sister saw perp, ran to next door neighbor for help. Next door neighbor confronted suspect, suspect advanced and he was shot. Suspect entered home wearing gloves withbat and knife.
          That’s a real good neighbor. Hope mine would do the same. I’ve been a cop a long time. If it’s not a suicide or mass shooting, it ALWAYS has to do with dope, money, or sex.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
            I believe the sister ran out to the neighbors house. I was told it was drug related.
            No.

Suspect had been beat up pretty bad by the deceased over a girl. Suspect came back with a gun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe I’m not thinking to clearly but how much “clean” air does a vehicle need to run on? If a car was left running in a garage, wouldn’t it eventually run out of oxygen long before carbon monoxide filled a house?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                No kidding. HIC has a unique definition of a "double homicide." When a bad guy kills someone, and then a good guys kills the bad guy, that's called "justice."
                I just labled it as the cops do. Anything at the hand of another human is homicide. Justice/justified included.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                  This is good light hearted fun. I showed my wife your post and she new exactly where the cemitary is. On Spring cypress right passed another neighborhood on the right side heading towards grant.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                    old timers called that lake area "headless woman gully". obv it wasnt named after a real woman.

im jokin' mate but i AM calling bravo sierra on exhaust killing people on two floors of a 4k sft. house.

listen man, if you are a believer, and trust The Lord Jesus as your Savior, pray The Blood of The Lamb over your home, and all who use it. then go to bed and forget it.

if youre not a believer, become one.
                    This^^^^^

Comment

How bigs the neighborhood?

Comment

Originally posted by Bow-TechAggie View Post
                        Maybe I’m not thinking to clearly but how much “clean” air does a vehicle need to run on? If a car was left running in a garage, wouldn’t it eventually run out of oxygen long before carbon monoxide filled a house?
                        Most neighbors are asking the same question. I guess if it was an accident the gasses went up and they were overcome in their sleep. The original reporting was one downstairs and one up. That has since changed to both upstairs. The question remains how long that car was running.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                          old timers called that lake area "headless woman gully". obv it wasnt named after a real woman.

im jokin' mate but i AM calling bravo sierra on exhaust killing people on two floors of a 4k sft. house.

listen man, if you are a believer, and trust The Lord Jesus as your Savior, pray The Blood of The Lamb over your home, and all who use it. then go to bed and forget it.

if youre not a believer, become one.
                          We are. I pray for my family and feiends daily. So you guys get those prayers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            How bigs the neighborhood?
                            The area is huge, covering several thousand homes across multiple neighborhoods. The thing is all of these strange deaths are confined to a small gated section. It is just odd.

Comment

I live right by the clubhouse in the non gated subdivision. Not too concerned with these, but the dead body that was found by the highschool last year or so was troubling.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                Any of them have connections to the Clintons?
                                Ya I'm going with this!

Comment

Working...
                                X