SCOTUS overturns 9th and 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Truth! Sadly both sides want a freakin king from what I can tell!!![emoji19]
    Oh, apple slices may be a,sign from God.....lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    I really don't understand your fence straddling sometimes. How in the hell do you figure that conservative want a king? That, in itself, is totally against what conservatism is.

Comment

Dems knew the previous court rulings would be overturned, their objective is to always create strife when a republican is in charge. They are a sorry bunch who will create any number of crises with the simple goal of attempting to disrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        I really don't understand your fence straddling sometimes. How in the hell do you figure that conservative want a king? That, in itself, is totally against what conservatism is.
        No fence sitting here at all, just unfiltered observation. Last I checked Trump is nobody's vision of a conservative.......(e.g.,the small group of congressman & senators he publicly stated he wants to dismantle )...not even close to a conservative politician based on "his actions and very public words to the contrary!"[emoji15] As always, I pray for success as we all are on this ship together.[emoji120]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X