PSE stalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSE stalker

I found one of these in the lawn shop for $120 with a few arrows & leather quiver. I believe it’s a 50lb bow. What y’all thoughts one this bow as a beginner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
    I found one of these in the lawn shop for $120 with a few arrows & leather quiver. I believe it’s a 50lb bow. What y’all thoughts one this bow as a beginner?

If you are new to Trad, I would recommend 35# bow to start with and work on your form.

Comment

It said 60/45. I went ahead & picked it up. Talked him down to $50. It had a shoulder quiver & 3 Gt traditional 500 spine arrows & the stringer. Now the fun begins. What do y’all recommend shooting with tab or glove? I shot it today shooting 3 under & man my fingers are feeling it.

Comment

Can't beat that price . Glove vs tab is going to have to be your choice, whatever you feel comfortable shooting with.

Comment

If you are going to shoot 3 under, I would recommend the tab. In my opinion I get a smoother release with more even pressure on the string with the tab.
          I'm not going to say one is better than the other, but what works for you go with it!

Comment

Can anyone give me any guidance new to bow hunting looking for a good quality compound bow for around $300

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHunter1989 View Post
              Can anyone give me any guidance new to bow hunting looking for a good quality compound bow for around $300

Go to the classifieds on archerytalk.com forum. Tons of good bows for sale

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                Go to the classifieds on archerytalk.com forum. Tons of good bows for sale

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                Okay great thanks buddy! Is there a brand maybe I should be looking at? I want a good quality to last me for a few seasons till I get the hang of it and then upgrade to a good one.

I looked at an Bear Vast today it was $300 on sale and was told it was a good beginner bow. Then while online saw an PSE for same price didn't know which would be better.

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHunter1989 View Post

You’d be better off to post this in the Around the Campfire forum. This is the Traditional forum, and not a lot of compound talk goes on around here!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Okay thanks buddy

Comment

I have that 5 post rule to wait for so once I hit that limit I'll be making a topic

Comment

Working...
                      X