Another sight ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another sight ?

Im looking at getting a single pin slider. Looking at range rover to not spend a ton of money. Most of my shots are 25yds or less. About 40-45 is as far as i practice. I was gonna sight it in at 25yds. Would i be better off going with a 3-4 pin sight and removing all but one pin? Itd be horizontal pin instead of vertical.

I just bought a HHA 5519 today. it runs 130 or so. Of the sub 200 dollar sights I think it is one of the best after all the research I did. it has a Rheostat to increaseor decrease the brightness of the pins that make it nice also.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
      Im looking at getting a single pin slider. Looking at range rover to not spend a ton of money. Most of my shots are 25yds or less. About 40-45 is as far as i practice. I was gonna sight it in at 25yds. Would i be better off going with a 3-4 pin sight and removing all but one pin? Itd be horizontal pin instead of vertical.
      Trophy Ridge has multi-pin sights that are vertical if you're going that rout. I'm not sure if the pins can be removed. But for that I would go with their Pursuit sight, it's $90 at BPS
      Last edited by RAGUIRREJR; 07-24-2013, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Thx guys

Comment

Working...
        X