Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have hoyt vector turbo experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have hoyt vector turbo experience?

I am wondering what the green screen take on the vector turbo is. I am really thinking about getting one, so if anybody has some advice or just wants to let me know how they like their's, it'd help me decide.

I have one and really like it. It took me a little while to get used to the 6 in brace height, but I got it down. The shorter brace height does affect your accuracy a lil at longer distances but that just makes you pay more attention to your form. Its pretty quiet, and has minimal vibe but a good stab will take that right out. Your only isssue is going to be tuning the bow. It will have a lil cam lean towards the cables for it to tune properly. Other than that, its a shooter for sure.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

The Hoyt Vector turbo is Awesome. When I was working at CCR archery I was looking at the Vector 35 and the turbo. I rigged out the Vector turbo to 60lb max and set to 29'' draw. I shot over 300 ft per sec. WOW ! For some reason I went with the Vector 35 at 70lb draw. The 60lb Vector Turbo is Faster than the 35 at 70lb so I guess I leaning more on Kinetic energy more than speed. I love the 35 but wish I would have got the Vector Turbo instead. Im 6'2 and 220lbs and though 70 is not hard for me to pull back it has caused a problem when sitting in a stand all day freezing and all the sudden that buck walks out and I have had to do the double pull willy !!!! LOL !

Comment

I love my Vector Turbo.....It's smooth and is a flat out shooter.

Here's the video link from my December 2012 bow buck using my Vector Turbo.
          65lb, 28" draw length, 400 grain arrow and Grim Reapers 1 3/8" cut.

Comment

Hey bone thug, how far was that shot? Beautiful deer btw

Comment

The shot was about 20 yards. That arrow zipped through him quick. Lol

Comment

Yea I was wondering because it seemed almost instant from shot to contact. All I need to do is really test one out, but I have a feeling I will be purchasing one soon

Comment

Working...
                X