No announcement yet.

My Daughter joined me hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good times, my daughter started hunting with me when she was 4. She is 6 now and if I go to the lease without her, it is heartbreaking for her. At the rate she is going with her Nuclear Ice it would be long before the weight is up on it enough for her to stick some pigs with it.

Makes me sad hunting season is over, might try Turkey season with her this year.

Comment

Those are great pics of great times together. Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Love hunting with my daughter, she is only six and catching on fast. Congrats to the two of you on a great weekend.

Comment

Don't get any better than that. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Thats what its all about!

Comment

Awesome to spend time with the kids.......

Comment

that is great, i can't wait to take mine when she gets a little older

Comment

Some of my best days in the woods were spent listening to my Son ramble on in the blind. Didn't see a critter at all but enjoyed the talks and time sitting with him. Looking forward to doing that with the Grandson in a few years

Great pics and better memories for you and her

Comment

Don't know how I missed this Enoc. That is awesome! Enjoy the time with your kids brother!

Comment

Originally posted by emtpbowhunter View Post
                      She is 9. And she loves to be outdoors, now if I can just get my son away form the X-box..
                      I was wondering what bow to get for my 9 almost 10 year old daughter. How do you rate the nuclear ice bow?? Is it capable of taking a deer or hog? What draw weight is she pulling?

Comment

Working...
                      X